Thread: Ashauler

Default Ashauler

So, it's that time of the year again, Mr Contest Man.

With all these contests you're organizing, it seems like you are trying to compete with me. You should know that I don't like competition

So this puts you squarely in the Bad boy category. What do you have to tell me that would convince me that you are actually a Good boy and a deserving of whatever treats that you might want??

Blog Entries

No, No, you mis-understand Santa.....um, I'm certainly not worthy of competing with someone so giving and selfless as yourself.

Your long, long, long history of devotion to the holiday spirit is unquestionable......well, other than how you still manage to drag your big ole butt up into that sleigh year after year.

And you were doing so good up until the last part of that second sentence

So how about you tell me about all the stuff you want this year so that I can make sure that I don't make a mistake and include any of it in the growing bag of coal you keep accumulating.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry Santa, it won't happen again. I generally like my smokes on the med/full to full side.....not into the huge 60rg sticks, mainly prefer 50 and below. I like pretty much all wrappers and somkes from all countries. I'm not a big drinker, but I do knock back some beers and gin/tonics once in a while.

Anything you send me will be absolutely perfect, I have no doubt.

Ok, Mr Contest Man

After due consideration and consultation with the Mrs and the elves, I have decided to provide you with a shipment of the finest coal available. There should be enough to provide you with enough heat to last through the winter season.

So as to not dirty my sleigh, I have decided to use the ever popular, and relatively reliable USPS: 0308 0730 0000 5320 2577

Ho Ho Ho and so on ......

Santa

Blog Entries

WOW.....you are 'da man Santa!! I'm truly humbled....thank you for the wonderful smokes, beverage, and reading material. All will be appreciated and given their proper attention.

Btw, admirable attempt to disguise yourself, but you'll have to try harder.

Ya, had a bad day when I shipped that, shouldn't have used the Post office in my building

Enjoy

Thread Information