Thread: stjohnroe

Default stjohnroe

... I see from my list that you have been a very good boy indee... Ooops, I've got you mixed up here with Basil... one moment please. . . let me punch this up on the old blackberry. . .

Ok, looks like we may have a problem here.. That girl that said she was 18, well, let's not make this too uncomfortable for the CS board,

There's also that issue with the Jello and the Ferrett, do I need to explain any further?

Mrs. Clause is here now reading over my shoulder.. ( I HATE that), and is asking me to offer you a second chance. she says you were very nice on a few occasions this year. Has she been reading my mail? She seemed very happy after returning from England where she was visiting her "sick Aunt".

Anyway, Mrs Clause seems to think your Christmas Wish deserves to be granted, so if there's anything you truly desire, let me know, and I'll see what we can do. We have some great torcedores here in the North Pole.

Hello?

stjohnroe?

Where did you go?

Sorry that I took some time Santa, but I somehow managed to achieve a snapped plantaris the other day (think tennis knee without the tennis and you are in the right area.) so I have been spending a bit of time on my back. Wouldnt mind but I have been a bit itchy down below since last month when I picked up that finish chick at an S&M club.

As for the things that I like, well basicly hot stuff for food.

Best go as my ife is approaching and there are just some things that she is better off not knowing, mmmmh, nurses from finland.. Dressed in leather... hmmm
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Santa Clause is coming to town.

Sleigh is broken, so it looks like I'm swimming, I don't recommend waiting up for me

Pretty cold around here, not to mention the fact that I am landlocked, so just avoid the icebergs santa.

Jeez Santa, that reindeer blew up all over the post office and they are going to be cleaning that mess up until Easter. Luckilly my package survived and I can only say wow, some of the cigars in there I am really looking forward to smoking, looks like someone did their research. Oh and I also promise to cook Corn Pudding, Chicken Treasure and Bourbon Balls for next year, plenty of ideas for me in that recipe book.

Cheers Santa, I will try to be better boy next year.

Stjohn

Thread Information