Thread: Mizicke5273

Default Mizicke5273

Put on some clean diapers and sit on Santa's lap. That nasty yellowish brown stain is sickening Santa. Your mama failed to teach you any hygene.

Any way tell Santa what you'd like for Christmas. He will try to help you out. Maybe some soap will arrive with your package.

Awesome-O soap! I like Irish Spring and Ivoryl! Irish Spring smells nice. As far as the stain, what can I say. Shit....er or in this case Piss happens, I just go with the flow if I can

Hmm what do I like you ask? Well, Padron never fails to satisfy, Ive currently been big in Illusione and Tatuaje, Pepin is a master at pleasing, and anything that is tasty really. Any where from med to full hits the spot, and all sorts of sizes are fine by me. In the end though, Im really not hard to please as I will enjoy whatever you pick out.
    Yay! Cigars!

HO...HO...Ho...Santa has completed the shopping for the season. Your soap should hit the mail Monday.

USPS says your soap was delivered today...Please take a bath with it.

That it has! And some damn fine soap it is, a very nice variety of "fragrances" I must say!

Anyways, a very fine selection of smokes you sent me Santa! Ive been very interested in two of those sticks, and thanks to you I can now enjoy them! And that is a really cool hat you sent along, stylish yet subtle! You really know how to hit hard Santa!

Thank you Santa, and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information