Only In Mississippi

So my wife is looking through one of the local coupon magazines that come in the mail and asks me if I've seen the coupon for 10% of Ammo or cigars and accessories. I kinda laughed it off thinking it was the typical Backwoods and Swishers that some guy decided to sell along with guns and ammo.

I take a look at the advertisement and it says they have handmade cigars, a 200 square foot walk-in humidor and "North MS's only smoking lounge". I'm thinking, where the hell did this come from. So, we decide to go check it out while getting the kids flu shots. I wasn't expecting much and was wondering how you could have a smoking lounge and lots of gun powder in the same shop.

When we got there, it was actually two different businesses next door to each other that were owned by the same guy. There was a door behind the register that the employees could use to go back and forth. It had a big "No Smoking" sign just beyond the doorway, I guess for the idiots that might go browse the selection of 12 ga. ammo while puffing on a stogie.

I was pleasantly surprised at the selection of cigars they had. The walk-in still looked a little bare but they have only been open a couple of months. The lounge was actually top notch, with new leather couches and a flat screen TV on the wall. As a bonus, the guy working there was cool and very helpful, I hate to go into a B&M and deal with dickheads.

It's about damn time I get a B&M close to me without having to drive into Memphis. I'll be spending a lot of time there since it's only 10 minutes away and getting to cold to smoke outside.