Thread: DeeDubya dee dee dee dub dub

Default DeeDubya dee dee dee dub dub

So DeeDubya, have you been a good boy this year, remember that when you find reindeer shit down the chimney it is generally a sign that you need to sort things out for the next year (hope that the cleaning bill wasn't too much he eh).

Well me and the elves have got a busy month ahead of us, though we are seriously thinking of subcontacting DHL or someone else next year, heaving around all that coal for the naughty boys and girls at csmokers is snow joke you know.

So assuming that you have been good and I don't find the kind of dirt that I did last year, what get's you exited nowadays (please keep it clean).

Bye Bye

Santa

Dear Santa,
    I did clean all the reindeer shit out of the chimney, and greased it so that you could slide down it real fast. Also, I will leave the 16oz glass of Johnny Walker and plate of brisket and ribs just like you asked. Also, I left some alfalfa hay for the reindeer, the kind that makes their poop firm up and not splat when it hits the ground and houses and things. And...and...and also, I left that little rainbow bumper sticker and false eye lashes that Prancer was asking for.
    I don't ask for much, you know I like the med-full bodied habanos. I know you have a good imagination.
    Keep your eyes open, the Air Traffic Controllers might strike again this year.
    DW

Santa,
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Thread Information