Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Pablo, Oh Pablo

Default Oh Pablo, Oh Pablo

Pablo,
    I got your Dear Santa Letter. And... I will probably do a quick fly-over again this year, but, it will be quick. Last year I lost two reindeer to stray bullets and Mrs. Claus is very busy back at the North Pole caring for one of the Elves. Seems that Paul, yes Paul, got one of his ears caught in the gears of a toy machine and had to have plastic surgery.

Well... Enough with our hardships. What would you like for Christmas? Just tell me straight out and don't look away. I always take a little nip before flying like most good pilots so don't worry, I can still rein the herd, or slive the dreigh, or whatever the fuck.

PS: I prefer two fingers of Johnny Walker instead of milK.

Also, Check out Mrs. Claus since her face lift. That's Paul on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homeclaus.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	913  

Oh, beloved Santa

I have been a little bad this year. Are you sure you are talking to me?

Sorry, Pablo / Santa, I clicked on the wrong thread.
    DW
    Last edited by DeeDubya; 12-05-2008 at 01:08 PM.

Well Pablo, no-one is perfect, especially me. I can be a little naughty myself sometime and I think you will qualify for some special gifts this year. Like a bundle of switches, Ho--Ho--Ho. Just kidding, you don't need to be switched, unless of course you're into that sort of thing. I do have a taser though, and I use it on the elves quite frequently. I tell you these elves these days are lazy and just want to sit around and design violent video games.

Oh well, any suggestions for ole St. Nick?

SC

Well, let me say that im honoured.

If you are enough confused to try gifting some bad boy like me, see Im really a newbie on this and would like to be surprised. I always read the other guys doing CAO, Padron, Rocky, etc. I don't know what they are and would like to.

Sorry if im being too cheap or pretentious, simply ignorant :)

And Happy Christmas!

Pablo,

I am over worked, over weight and way behind on my deliveries this year, so I have hired the entire US Postal Service to help me out. They are going to drop a little box from an airplane (1st Class Air) right on your house so be watching for it and let me know if it knocks a big hole in your roof.
    SC

Ah, see, one always get deluded at any point with the old fat red guy! So, you are not delivering yourself? What i do now with the girls and all this rhum?

Quote Originally Posted by ppovar View Post
    What i do now with the girls and all this rhum?
    You come and party with me!

Ah, see, one always get deluded at any point with the old fat red guy! So, you are not delivering yourself? What i do now with the girls and all this rhum?
    Pablo that was very thoughtful but seriously I've got some problems. Prancer left the team because of so much ridicule about his sexual preferences. Now with 5 reindeer on the left and only 4 on the right we just go in circles. Also, this sleigh has lousy suspension and the hard wooden seat has really flared up my hemaroids. I'll have to let the USPS take care of it so you better be watching.
    SC

wEll. i alRedy take car'o' the rHUm
    hic

No, seriously, thanks a lot for this, first time I'll be putting interest in the incoming post :)

Half hour trying to find the words to thank you and i still didn't find the correct words.

Outstanding can be one.
    Happy as dog with two tails!

It's Santa Lucia over here, so i got my present together witht he kids:

Well, now please, give me a little hint so i can have your identity, only a little one please, consider that im new here, be kind :)

Pablo,
    Thanks for sending the pic. You have some beautiful/handsome children. I'm glad you got the package. It's really hard to be sure that we've got the right house from up here at 5000 meters or so. The reindeer like to fly higher because we can fly faster and the thin air gets them all giddy. Anyway, you'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    SC

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Pablo,
    Thanks for sending the pic. You have some beautiful/handsome children. I'm glad you got the package. It's really hard to be sure that we've got the right house from up here at 5000 meters or so. The reindeer like to fly higher because we can fly faster and the thin air gets them all giddy. Anyway, you'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    SC
    Yeah, they are amazing, good boys, always smiling and going up and down. Natalia is not show in the picture, as she was unwrapping her gift in the floor.

Come on Santa, be kind, give me some hint i can figure out. I know you are in Texas, but cannot find anyone in Texas doing the SS.

Pablo

Robert is that you?

Come on Santa, did i guess?

Come on Santa, did i guess?
    hehehe er, hohoho. no

19. Default

Texas...I think I know who.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Texas...I think I know who.
    Yeah, what a help. I know it's texas, and maybe an ex army or so. My guess are ending.

Please Santa, give me some hint.

Thread Information