Thread: I am SOOO SORRY for being gone so long!!!

Default I am SOOO SORRY for being gone so long!!!

Cigar Friends,

I have to appologize for being gone for so long. The lenght of time of me not being online is also the same time since I last smoked....actually a month or so before that.

It's been that hectic! Started a new job, bought a new house, moved, rented my condo and now preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving (25 people) in the new home. Plus, a new 50" 1080p Plasma and PS3 took a lot of my time after work. Tis the season!

With the weather as bad as it has been, cigars have not been there for me to relieve stress. Therefore, many purchases of wine and many nights of sloshing took it's place.

I am able to right this pitiful message because I am currently under the weather and under plenty of Meds.

For your forgiveness and me not being able to smoke my lovely cigars, I may put up a "for sale" post in the near future. These will include:

H UPMANN MAGNUM 50
    PARTAGAS SERIES D 5
    CUABA PYRAMIDES
    MONTECRISTO SUBLIMES
    BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR (2006 release in Franch ONLY)
    BOLIVAR LEGENDARIOS (2008 release)
    Montecristo No. 2
    and many more cigars that's been resting the last 2-3 years.

You ask how I am able to get these Limited release of these fine cigars? Even some that are only released in specific regions? I ask myself that questions on a regular basis.

Please don't PM for dibs. Sales will be first come first serve when I post......that could be today, tomorrow, or as it has recently been, 2 months. Will try to read and catch up with peeps. Hope all is good with you and yours.

Andrew

PS - anyone who has PS3 and plays Medal of Honor Airborne online, my name is "FunkyCold5" add me to your friends and let's play!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    Cigar Friends,

I have to appologize for being gone for so long. The lenght of time of me not being online is also the same time since I last smoked....actually a month or so before that.

It's been that hectic! Started a new job, bought a new house, moved, rented my condo and now preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving (25 people) in the new home. Plus, a new 50" 1080p Plasma and PS3 took a lot of my time after work. Tis the season!

With the weather as bad as it has been, cigars have not been there for me to relieve stress. Therefore, many purchases of wine and many nights of sloshing took it's place.

I am able to right this pitiful message because I am currently under the weather and under plenty of Meds.

For your forgiveness and me not being able to smoke my lovely cigars, I may put up a "for sale" post in the near future. These will include:

H UPMANN MAGNUM 50
    PARTAGAS SERIES D 5
    CUABA PYRAMIDES
    MONTECRISTO SUBLIMES
    BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR (2006 release in Franch ONLY)
    BOLIVAR LEGENDARIOS (2008 release)
    Montecristo No. 2
    and many more cigars that's been resting the last 2-3 years.

You ask how I am able to get these Limited release of these fine cigars? Even some that are only released in specific regions? I ask myself that questions on a regular basis.

Please don't PM for dibs. Sales will be first come first serve when I post......that could be today, tomorrow, or as it has recently been, 2 months. Will try to read and catch up with peeps. Hope all is good with you and yours.

Andrew

PS - anyone who has PS3 and plays Medal of Honor Airborne online, my name is "FunkyCold5" add me to your friends and let's play!
    PM'd ya for dibs.

Do you play any NHL 09?

Good to see you back.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

hell i have dibs now to

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Welcome back and congrats on the home and plasma purchases.

Fianlly things can get back to normal. Congradulations on getting enough stuff done so that you get get back on line.
    Jon.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

...Dibs on everything!

Good to see ya, Andrew!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information