Greetings to all my Cigar Smoking friends...
Jim here from Kingston Cigar Shops in Charleston, SC

I'm just starting to put out my own cigars and for the last 3 years, I've been prototyping a brand I'm calling Godfathers ... now of course I want to entice you to try them because I think they're coming along nicely.

So... just to try getting the word out ... I'LL PAIR UP SOME PADRON's & CAO's along with my Godfathers blends just to get you to try my cigar - until I run out of them.

Have you ever tried a Padron Magnum or a CAO America Monument?
In my B&M they're on the shelf for $9.20 for the Padron and $8.10 on the CAO.

It's about the same as the Godfathers Churchill shelf price of $8.15.

So I just listed a special deal ...
check it out - go to GODFATHERS DEALS at: www.KingstonCigar.com

The idea is to get you to try one of my cigars so I'll give you half off of the pair... That's your choice of a Padron or CAO paired with a Godfathers ... your choice of the Yellow (Criollo) or Green (Connecticut) Labels

So for $8.50 try the Padron pairing or for $8 try the CAO pairing (shipping added) ... order as much of the other deals as you like to get your "bang for buck" ...

You should at least check it out.

Go straight to the deals at:
http://www.kingstoncigar.com/category.sc?categoryId=199

GodFathers Blends - Descriptive Information
White Label: Sumatra
Mild, smooth, creamy with a hint of a nutty, sweet background, 5-year aged tobaccos

Green Label: Connecticut
Medium, smooth, complex, with Ligero, 5-year aged tobaccos

Yellow Label: Criollo 98
Medium to full, smooth, delicious, (10-year aged tobacco) with a touch of Corojo

Red Label: Corojo
Full, smooth, powerful flavor without overpowering the pallet, 5-year aged tobaccos

Black Label: Havana
Full, smooth, complex, flavorful, oily Havana wrapper, 5-year aged tobaccos