Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to do a Box Pass?

Oh by the way is there a box pass I can get in to around here? CC please help me.

Remember to breathe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Oh by the way is there a box pass I can get in to around here? CC please help me.
    It's about time for another one. Who wants to organize it?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

i would be interested in participating but i have no clue how to organize one so i'll leave that up to someone else.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Is that fucking CC done jagging us around. All my friends are gone and its his fault. He is a bully and mean to newbies. No smileys so you no I mean it you bitch.
    Okay I take it all back. forgive my humor. Can someone help me organize this next week.
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    As soon as Cigar International/Cigar Bid sends me my 5-er of Padron 1926 Maddie's that don't have cracked wrappers (should have them by the end of next week), I will be starting a box pass of mid-high end cigars, with 15-20 Cigars. I figure that it could go around to 10 people. So, let's just be patient for one more week, and I'll get the ball rolling. I will ask for people who want in at that time, not right now.

nevermind it seems there is a box pass coming up.
    Remember to breathe

I'd love to take part in bigmacfu's pass but will be gone all next week with no access to the computer. Is it possible to take part and can someone tell me as a newbie what a box pass consists of?

7. Default

I might be interested in playing with all the cigars I get from CC's lottery.

Topped to inquire about the Lottery again. Any word CCat?

- Jason

p.s. - I am sure my pestering has effectively removed me from contention but I just wanted to know if the winner has been announced.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Damnit Bill! Where's this friggin' lotto?! Slacker!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Damnit Bill! Where's this friggin' lotto?! Slacker!
    You know, someone on the site emailed me about CC taking some heat. At first, I didn't understand him and really considered him an A'hole. But I have watched off and on and realized he has good intentions, even though he is a nutjob. (CC, CH, BC, you gotta appreciate that!) Someone emailed me about thist post saying CC messed up. You know what, who cares. It's all about having fun guys; cigars are a luxory to enjoy. CC is a good guy, and everybody else is too. Take the high road,
    and enjoy your cigars! I'm back! Pile on (but check my posts first)!

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    You know, someone on the site emailed me about CC taking some heat. At first, I didn't understand him and really considered him an A'hole. But I have watched off and on and realized he has good intentions, even though he is a nutjob. (CC, CH, BC, you gotta appreciate that!) Someone emailed me about thist post saying CC messed up. You know what, who cares. It's all about having fun guys; cigars are a luxory to enjoy. CC is a good guy, and everybody else is too. Take the high road,

I'm rubbing my eyes as we speak...

Who's taken the real Cocky and replaced him with an imposter!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

To whoever "tattled" on me:

I WAS JOKING!!!!

Oh wait! Bill knew that already.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Blog Entries

This cracks me up!! Some spineless jerkoff looking to stir trouble emails cockyhooskins rather than posting here if they REALLY had a problem which I'm fairly confident that no one who's involved with the pass has too much of a problem with my "delay."

There are many reasons for my tardiness in getting this together the main one being family member illness which I'd rather not get into here. Another significant reason is it's a REAL pain in the arse to figure out how to do this. First, I did an inventory and found one stick missing, #52 a Rocky Patel Edge toro maduro. I've been trying to figure out where it might have gone but canot seem to figure it out, I was hoping we might find it but I've had no luck. This took some time with some PMs, etc., I got no where so I just gave up.

First, we have to determine WHICH cigars will make up the "Lottery Winnings":

Okay, since I started the pass with 22 cigars and there are now 32 cigars left, I'll assign each one a number and after spending an aggravating amount of time on the Connecticut Lottery website, realizing that certain games aren't drawn every day....... I guess we'll go with the DAILY "Cash Five" which fortunately uses numbers 1-35 which looks like it will be close enough to suit our needs. Five numbers are drawn each night and if 33, 34 & 35 come up, those don't count and we'll go to the next day until the first ten numbers are drawn. Here's the list:

# Brand Name
    1 Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos
    2 Cohiba Siglo IV
    3 Quintero Brevas
    4 La Finca Joyas
    5 Onyx Reserve Belicoso #2
    6 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
    7 Partagas Short
    8 Montecristo #4
    9 Punch Gran Puro Sierra
    10 Cohiba Siglo I
    11 Vegas Robaina Famosos
    12 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro
    13 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Toro
    14 La Aurora Preferidos
    15 Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro
    16 Credo Robusto
    17 Belmore Cameroon Torpedo
    18 Carlos Torano Tribute 2004 Torpedo
    19 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
    20 Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Churchill
    21 Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Churchill
    22 Jamaicans Special Toro
    23 Diablo Picantes Churchill
    24 CAO Brazilia Cariocas
    25 Inmenso Robusto
    26 CAO Brazilia Anaconda
    27 Diablo Picantes Torpedo
    28 Trinidad Fundadores (DR)
    29 Perdomo Estate Selection Aristocrata
    30 Montecristo Afrique Jambo
    31 Perdomo 2 Torfecto Maduro
    32 Perdomo Edicion de Silvo Double Corona

We should have a list of the ten cigars no later than Tuesday night. Then, I'll figure out how we'll determine the winner of the "prize."

Oh and to whoever the asshole was who emailed cockyhooskins, you really should have posted your "concerns" here instead of being the scumbag that you are and dragging a guy back here who lost interest in this site a long time ago. This practice of PMing and whispering behind people's backs is bullshit, if you've got concerns POST THEM, don't take the scumbag approach which you did.

Speaking of CockyHooskins, did his pass ever get off the ground or are we STILL waiting for him to get it going?

Oh and Cocky, when ya gonna let CockHole back on your site to collect his $100.00 bet from your personal friend USCKEN? USCKEN bet CockHole that South Carolina would WIN all three of these games:
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Georgia

So if South Carolina lost only ONE of those games, USCKEN owed CockHole $100.00. Not only did South Carolina lose to Alabama, the also lost to Georgia AND Auburn so needless to say, CockHole won that bet easily.

It looks kinda sleazy when you ban a guy just because a personal friend of yours was in line to lose $100.00 to him. If I were you, I'd follow your advice about taking the "high road" in regards to not allowing your personal friends welch on their bets by reinstating CockHole's account so he can make contact with your friend USCKEN and collect the money that is rightfully owed to him. Show us all how you and Ken are good guys too!!

Oh, nice job yesterday against Vanderbilt It wasn't looking so good early on.....

Gators host Georgia next week. Go GATORS!!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-23-2005 at 11:51 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Oh and Cocky, when ya gonna let CockHole back on your site to collect his $100.00 bet from your personal friend USCKEN? USCKEN bet CockHole that South Carolina would WIN all three of these games:
    Alabama
    Auburn
    Georgia

So if South Carolina lost only ONE of those games, USCKEN owed CockHole $100.00. Not only did South Carolina lose to Alabama, the also lost to Georgia AND Auburn so needless to say, CockHole won that bet easily.

It looks kinda sleazy when you ban a guy just because a personal friend of yours was in line to lose $100.00 to him. If I were you, I'd follow your advice about taking the "high road" in regards to not allowing your personal friends welch on their bets by reinstating CockHole's account so he can make contact with your friend USCKEN and collect the money that is rightfully owed to him. Show us all how you and Ken are good guys too!!
    I banned you because you were acting like you do on this site: you only joined to stir up crap and mess with me. You are the first to admit you don't like the Gamecocks so you have no business being there. But I let you stay for several months, and only asked you to post within the rules. When you started giving negative reputation points to people, cussing, and stirring things up in general, I asked you many times in PM's to stop. When you didn't, I banned you.

I also told you when you signed back up under another name, Black Cat, that any bet between you and a poster on the site is just that, a bet between you and a poster on that site. That bet has nothing to do with me or my site and it had zero to do with your banning, rather YOUR behavior did. As always, you dance around it and try to turn attention to someone else.

Bill, just move on; I'm not sure why you act like you do, but I can live with it. That's why the make an "ignore" button. After almost five months, I'm glad to be back on the board. Now, let's talk cigars.

I banned you because you were acting like you do on this site: you only joined to stir up crap and mess with me. You are the first to admit you don't like the Gamecocks so you have no business being there. But I let you stay for several months, and only asked you to post within the rules. When you started giving negative reputation points to people, cussing, and stirring things up in general, I asked you many times in PM's to stop. When you didn't, I banned you.

I also told you when you signed back up under another name, Black Cat, that any bet between you and a poster on the site is just that, a bet between you and a poster on that site. That bet has nothing to do with me or my site and it had zero to do with your banning, rather YOUR behavior did. As always, you dance around it and try to turn attention to someone else.

Bill, just move on; I'm not sure why you act like you do, but I can live with it. That's why the make an "ignore" button. After almost five months, I'm glad to be back on the board. Now, let's talk cigars.
    That's more like it!!! That's my ol' pal cocky!!!

I gotta be honest, cocky... I thought you were done with this site. When you left in a huff, you cleaned out your cubicle and snuck out the back door. No goodbyes to your compadre's, who were a bit disturbed with your sudden departure (as a matter of fact Hex stood outside the back door of this place for over a week with a tear in his eye hoping you'd change your mind and come back - it was a pretty sad sight to see...). You were trying to position yourself at the time as being the voice of reason... That was until you didn't like being told you were being a fool (AND YOU WERE A FOOL - BOTH OBLIK AND SCOTTY WERE PROVEN TO BE SCUMBAGS!!!)... Now 5 months later you come back and it's supposed to be talking about cigars like nothing ever happened??? Please....

I gotta think, cocky - you have to be amazed that Bill is still on this site. I believe you were one of the bandwagon occupants at the time who thought that Bill and I came over here to go after a mod - not contribute anything useful, or stick around for any length of time - but just come in and stir up the pot - cause grief and aggravation and move on... That obviously didn't happen. If you look around, the place has rather improved quite a bit since you've been gone...

Cocky - I for one believe you owe the long time members on this board (Hex, Roham, LabMonkey, Me, Bill, etc., etc., etc.) an apology for your VERY childish and nasty behavior during your departure. Like Bill or not - the reality is he's shown himself to be a much more stand up member than you.

As far as you not liking Bill for who he is... Bill is who he is - you either choose to accept him that way, or you can write him off. I happen to like people like Bill - so it's a no brainer for me. Bill represents the good people who SHOULD occupy a site like this - not asswipes like Scotty or Oblik.... Maybe you realize that and aren't willing to admit it - I was kinda hopeful you got it with you earlier post. This most recent post of yours is the cocky I've come to know and love...

That little site of yours breeds all kinds of assinine behavior aside from your members petty disagreements with CockHole. And you're not happy with CockHole's posts? Please... I think CockHole handled himself very well over there, considering the grief he was getting because he wasn't a "Gamecock" fan and didn't care to participate in the circle jerk.

What is that site of yours all about, cocky? Is it about talking "cock" football, or giving each other back rubs and hand jobs? I would think if you're serious about wanting to talk college football, irregardless of what the persons leaning is, you'd want someone like CockHole who has a knowledge of it. Clearly he sees the disparities between teams your friend obviously missed - hence his winning bet...

Cocky - if you want a "kinder-gentler" website, where no one flames, start a site about sewing, or arts and crafts, or knitting... I'm sure you won't have the headaches you have from having such a controversial site... In the mean time, wake up and smell the coffee...

As the man once said... "Lighten up, Francis"
    Last edited by ggiese; 10-23-2005 at 02:26 PM.

Blog Entries

I NEVER said I didn't like the Gamecocks, don't lie because the posts are there on your site to prove you're lying. I told you all along, I was a Steve Spurrier fan because I'm a lifelong Gators fan. You did NOT let me stay for "several months, it was more like two. You DID NOT ask me "many times" in PM, you sent me ONE PM. Cocky why do you LIE? If you'd pull your head out of your ass, you'd see that quite a few of your asshole cock fans were far more abusive to me that I was to them yet you do nothing to them. You have no clue on how to run a board with any level of fairness. You were a complete asshole here as a moderator and I told you that.

You know there is no way I can contact your personal friend Ken about the $100.00 bet unless it's through your site. I don't know his last name, what city he lives in, his email address or his phone number. YOU are the one who's "dancing" and I'd highly recommend you stop it at once. If you think with your shitty attitude and your refusal to be a stand up guy regarding that bet will be all behind us, you've got another thing coming.

So if you'd like your stay here to be NOT unpleasant, I suggest you figure out some way that I can collect that bet from your friend. It's pretty simple, he owes me $100.00. The easiest way is for you to reinstate my account on your site so I can contact him. If not, here's my name, address and email information:

Bill Jenkins
    63 Ridge Road
    Chaplin, CT 06235
    email: wljenkinsATusa.net

HE was the one who was shooting off his mouth and I accepted his bet. I wonder what you two would have done if I lost the bet? I can guarantee everyone that I would NOT have been banned at your site if I owed your friend money.

Once again Cocky, we'll "talk cigars" when you stop acting like an asshole. Until then..........

So now that your football season is in the shitter, you've decided to come back here, huh?

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Clemson hands your sorry ass to you

GO TIGERS !!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-23-2005 at 02:58 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    That's more like it!!! That's my ol' pal cocky!!!

I gotta be honest, cocky... I thought you were done with this site. When you left in a huff, you cleaned out your cubicle and snuck out the back door. No goodbyes to your compadre's, who were a bit disturbed with your sudden departure (as a matter of fact Hex stood outside the back door of this place for over a week with a tear in his eye hoping you'd change your mind and come back - it was a pretty sad sight to see...). You were trying to position yourself at the time as being the voice of reason... That was until you didn't like being told you were being a fool (AND YOU WERE A FOOL - BOTH OBLIK AND SCOTTY WERE PROVEN TO BE SCUMBAGS!!!)... Now 5 months later you come back and it's supposed to be talking about cigars like nothing ever happened??? Please....

I gotta think, cocky - you have to be amazed that Bill is still on this site. I believe you were one of the bandwagon occupants at the time who thought that Bill and I came over here to go after a mod - not contribute anything useful, or stick around for any length of time - but just come in and stir up the pot - cause grief and aggravation and move on... That obviously didn't happen. If you look around, the place has rather improved quite a bit since you've been gone...
    I agree there ggiese. At the time, I was exclusive to this site and didn't know the history between Scotty, Bill and everyone else. All I knew was that Scotty acted fine on this board. You guys came on here and brought that with you, so I naturally blamed you guys. Time has proven that to be wrong. I am shocked in fact that he is still here and will admit I was wrong about that.

Cocky - I for one believe you owe the long time members on this board (Hex, Roham, LabMonkey, Me, Bill, etc., etc., etc.) an apology for your VERY childish and nasty behavior during your departure. Like Bill or not - the reality is he's shown himself to be a much more stand up member than you.
    Please accept this post as my apology. At the time, I didn't like the direction this board was taking and I spoke up about it. I made one post about it and left. So be it. I apologize.

As far as you not liking Bill for who he is... Bill is who he is - you either choose to accept him that way, or you can write him off. I happen to like people like Bill - so it's a no brainer for me. Bill represents the good people who SHOULD occupy a site like this - not asswipes like Scotty or Oblik.... Maybe you realize that and aren't willing to admit it - I was kinda hopeful you got it with you earlier post. This most recent post of yours is the cocky I've come to know and love...
    I don't know Bill personally, so I shouldn't comment. However, I don't personally agree with his and many other's style of posting. To me, cigars are a luxury to be enjoyed. They are "fun". The short, harsh attacks that people on this board make aren't compatible with that luxury IMO. As the median age of a cigar smoker is older, I expect people to act their age. It is strange to me that this board has the environment it does.

That little site of yours breeds all kinds of assinine behavior aside from your members petty disagreements with CockHole. And you're not happy with CockHole's posts? Please... I think CockHole handled himself very well over there, considering the grief he was getting because he wasn't a "Gamecock" fan and didn't care to participate in the circle jerk.

What is that site of yours all about, cocky? Is it about talking "cock" football, or giving each other back rubs and hand jobs? I would think if you're serious about wanting to talk college football, irregardless of what the persons leaning is, you'd want someone like CockHole who has a knowledge of it. Clearly he sees the disparities between teams your friend obviously missed - hence his winning bet...

Cocky - if you want a "kinder-gentler" website, where no one flames, start a site about sewing, or arts and crafts, or knitting... I'm sure you won't have the headaches you have from having such a controversial site... In the mean time, wake up and smell the coffee...

As the man once said... "Lighten up, Francis"
    That "little site" has 1500 members. The only rules I have on that site are to keep "smack talk" in its appropriate place and to not have personal attacks, the same as this site. That wasn't being done; CC joined purely to harass me, not talk sports so I banned him, plain and simple. Then, pyro and a few others joined to do the same and fortunately lost interest. If CC wanted to attack me for leaving, that's his perogative, but I surely wasn't going to sit back and watch him do it on my site.

As for the members of that site, we are fans pure and simple. We pull for the team we pull for because we love it. Why do people pull for the BoSox or Cubs? Why do people pull for the Clippers? These are all teams that went a very long time without championships. Their fans love them nonetheless. Same with Gamecock fans, we don't have a history of winning, but so what? I got two degrees from there and will love them whether they win or lose. Sure, I could become an FSU fan or a Florida fan, but then I wouldn't be a fan.

Anyways, it's been a long time. I apologize for leaving. I did the very first pass on this site when you and I were some of the first posters giese, and as already stated, we have seen it go from 50 to 800+. I had a lot of fun here prior to leaving and am personally happy for hex that his site has grown so well. I'm willing to move on. Hopefully, ya'll will be too.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I NEVER said I didn't like the Gamecocks, don't lie because the posts are there on your site to prove you're lying. I told you all along, I was a Steve Spurrier fan because I'm a lifelong Gators fan. You did NOT let me stay for "several months, it was more like two. You DID NOT ask me "many times" in PM, you sent me ONE PM. Cocky why do you LIE? If you'd pull your head out of your ass, you'd see that quite a few of your asshole cock fans were far more abusive to me that I was to them yet you do nothing to them. You have no clue on how to run a board with any level of fairness. You were a complete asshole here as a moderator and I told you that.

You know there is no way I can contact your personal friend Ken about the $100.00 bet unless it's through your site. YOU are the one who's "dancing" and I'd highly recommend you stop it at once. If you think with your shitty attitude and your refusal to be a stand up guy regarding that bet will be all behind us, you've got another thing coming.

So if you'd like your stay here to be NOT unpleasant, I suggest you figure out some way that I can collect a bet from your friend. HE was the one who was shooting off his mouth and I accepted his bet. I wonder what you two would have done if I lost the bet? I can guarantee everyone that I would NOT have been banned at your site if I owed your friend money.

Once again Cocky, we'll "talk cigars" when you stop acting like an asshole. Until then..........

So now that your football season is in the shitter, you've decided to come back here, huh?

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Clemson hands your sorry ass to you

GO TIGERS !!!
    Again, that is an issue between you two. If ggiese stiffs you on a pass, do you ask hex to make it square? No. So, why do you ask me to make good on a bet that one of my 1500 members made with another member. I don't follow your logic!

Anyways, CC, I can give you Ken's email but that's it. As for your antics on my site, who cares man? It's all in the past. I won't bring it up for months like you do with others.

And I am glad to see you finally admit that you were CockHole. LOL! Got that "lie" off your chest!

Blog Entries

And I am glad to see you finally admit that you were CockHole. LOL! Got that "lie" off your chest!
    What "lie"? Where did I ever say that I wasn't?

Oh this one is incredible:

CC joined purely to harass me, not talk sports so I banned him, plain and simple.
    You had NO IDEA CockHole was me. I told you why I joined, I've been a fan of Steve Spurrier for many, many years and I want to see him succeed. Up until I joined your site, I had no feelings either way about USC sports but since your new coach was Steve Spurrier, I would have enjoyed rooting for your team so long as they weren't playing Florida. I also had barely even heard of Clemson University and didn't even know it was located in South Carolina and I had to have USCKEN explain to me what this "tater" crap is. Oh but the bullshit that was tossed at me by quite a few of the obnoxious members of your site convinced me to root for anyone BUT South Carolina and now that I know how much most of you loathe Clemson, I for some strange reason find myself very interested in seeing THEM win now

If you go back and review my posts, you'll find (just as CSO pointed out) that I was not there to "harass" (sic) you cocky, I was there to talk football with people. I am certainlly no "expert" like you think you are but I can carry on a reasonably intelligent conversation on the subject. You guys problem was I offered my opinion on things that you all disagreed with and the funny thing was I was proven to be correct while you chicken fans still have your heads up your proverbial asses.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-23-2005 at 03:11 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information