Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wants to do a Box Pass?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    There may be a late addition.

I may be getting a couple of Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Double Corona's today. That is if DHL's estimated delivery date is correct. If so I'll trade one of those for the 1926 if that's alright with the rest of you.
    I think that would be a good trade.

Default wow

I just got a 5 pack box of Perdomo's Edicion de Silvio. It comes in a smaller version of the Larger wooden box. This thing is nuts. I takes some pics later and post them somewhere else. It has a lock on the box, you opend in and inside is another box with a wax seal and this box is surrounded by rolled cedar, Inside the second box are 5 fantastic looking cigars wrapped in fancy paper.

If there is another cigar smoker in your life, get them one of these for a birthday/holiday present, it's nuts.

So I am going to swap one of these for the 1926 and will send it off tonight if I get home in time and if not tomorrow am back to CC.

Also I ended up with an extra V-cutter. Nothing special, handle made of plastic, but it's new and I'm going to toss it in for the lotto.

To CC:

So I'm at working and one of the mail room guys comes up to me all black and burnt like he was just in a war zone. Come to find out he toke the damage from a Bomb.

We lose more mail room guys this way.

Thanks nhcigarfan

5. Default

So is it Lottery-pee-pee dance time yet

Blog Entries

Yep!! I received the box a couple of days ago and I have to go through it and figure out this lottery deal. I'll just need a few days so please bear with me...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Please explain the lottery to a person who is too busy to go read the entire thread over again
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Many passes have some kind of "Gimmick" or twist to make things interesting so here's the deal, at the end of this pass we'll have a "lottery" of sorts with some of the extra sticks. And NO, I'm NOT just going to take the ones I want and lottery off the rest

What I figure I will do is once the pass gets back to me, I'll list ALL the cigars numerically and we'll use one of the Connecticut State Lottery drawings to:

1. Select exactly which cigars from the pass to be put in the prize pack (by some scheme I'll figure out once I figure out how many cigars will make up the prize package)
    AND
    2. Since there are TEN of you in the pass (which makes things REAL easy) I'll use your placement in the pass order as your "number" and I'll pick a certain day and we'll use the LAST number in the Connecticut "Play 3" to determine the winner of the prize pacakge.

I'll start a new thread to follow the pass and people's "Puts & Takes" and we'll call it the:

"Connecticut Lottery Pass"
    CC's post sums up the lottery stuff.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

9. Default

Blog Entries

Don't worry there Marc, I'll do this, I've just been flat out busy getting my Jaguar ready to drive to a car show this weekend in Richmond. I've got to sort through the cigars, and figure out which ones will be in "the lottery." As I mentioned, I'm not just going to grab the ones I want and lottery off the rest, EVERY stick will be subject to being put back in for the lottery prize. I just don't know exactly how many or when I'm going to get to do this but hopefully sometime next week.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

11. Default

For those that don't know CC...He may be a little slow. But when it happens it will be a class package.

I'm looking forward to winning it.

12. Default

Yeah, I know CC, Im assuming he's been in his garage the whole time...working on the jag

Default So . . .

What happened? I want to gloat and laugh because I won or curse the name of the guy who did.

- Jason
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Sorry, I went on a mini vacation to Richmond, VA, then when I get back I got "distracted" with abanneda and corona gigante

I still have to do a final inventory and figure out some kind of scheme for which sticks will be in the prize pack.

Now that my fan club is outta here, I can concentrate on that

I'll try and wrap this up within the next week.

Feel free to say:

"WTF is going on here?"

or whatever pops into your mind.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Sorry, I went on a mini vacation to Richmond, VA, then when I get back I got "distracted" with abanneda and corona gigante

I still have to do a final inventory and figure out some kind of scheme for which sticks will be in the prize pack.

I'll try and wrap this up within the next week.

Feel free to say:

"WTF is going on here?"

or whatever pops into your mind.

What pops in my mind is you're a bastid for liking the Packers... And I'm not wearing any pants.... No really - I'm not....

Carry on....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    What pops in my mind is you're a bastid for liking the Packers... And I'm not wearing any pants.... No really - I'm not....

Carry on....

You too!

17. Default

It's gonna get boring around here with no CC Fan Club. Somebody needs to start a new one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    It's gonna get boring around here with no CC Fan Club. Somebody needs to start a new one.
    Don't worry, joshua is chomping at the bit.

However, he seems smart enough to keep his mouth shut which is good for him but bad for the "CigarSmokers Entertainment Network" or CSEN
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Default

Don't worry, joshua is chomping at the bit.

However, he seems smart enough to keep his mouth shut which is good for him but bad for the "CigarSmokers Entertainment Network" or CSEN
    Very bad for CSEN...things have been too quiet lately....

Guess I'll have to search/read the archives or see if I have any new episodes of American Chopper on my tivo
    Last edited by godfather; 10-07-2005 at 12:17 PM.

Is that fucking CC done jagging us around. All my friends are gone and its his fault. He is a bully and mean to newbies. No smileys so you no I mean it you bitch.
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information