Thread: godfather Feedback Thread: Trades/Purchases

1. Default godfather Feedback Thread: Trades/Purchases

Ok, since I'm new to the cigar community (1.5 months in), I've decided to create this thread to further establish my reputation here.

The purpose of this thread is to establish the following:

1) My trade / purchasing history with other members of this community.
    2) Direct new people to my thread, so when they enter a purchase/trade with me, they can do it with confidence.
    I've read about people who will only do trades with people who have a trading history. Since I'm too lazy to keep track, I thought this approach would be easy enough. I'll probably just record my first couple of trades and leave it at that.

If you have any suggestions for me regarding this thread, please PM and I kindly ask you ONLY respond to this thread if we have done a trade/purchase together.

---

Current list of members I've done transactions with:

Trades:

cigarsarge: Trade completed!
    SuperChuck: He received his trade, LOL @ the feedback!

Purchases:

alexgtp: Completed.
    Last edited by godfather; 10-21-2005 at 12:26 PM.

2. Default

GREAT DEAL SMOOTH TRANSACTION GREAT PRODUCT A+++++++++++++

(Sorry, thought this was eBay)

3. Default

Good communication...Waiting on that damn delivery truck.

I've not done a trade with Godfather, but he strikes me as a pretty decent guy....

Carry on....

5. Default

Got my end today. Flawless trade with the godfather. I would trade with him again anytime.

Godfather, from the little interaction we've had, I'd lay down my life for your reputation and honor.
    Of course, I'm newer than you, so it can all be taken with a grain of salt.

Maybe I'll start a cigar pass for newbies with no reputation on this board.....
    Rules: 1)Replace cigars with about the same number of tiparillos or Optimos. 2)Communicate via USPS, with proper postage. 3)Ship via Greyhound. 4)If this experiment fails, the last person with the cigars gets to keep them. 5)He actually has to smoke them.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Hmmm

I think the "godfather" has put a hit out on me..

Trade completed and everything went well!

The focker sent me some of my favorite cigars out of the clear blue... And won't give me his addy to retaliate....

That's okay - there will be a time and place....

9. Default

The bastid did it to me...Ruined my mailbox. What goes around comes around!!

Thread Information