Thread: Free cigars online !!!

Default Free cigars online !!!

Hey I stumbled upon a great deal online, at cigarsinternatinal.com Now I'm not sure if its a goof up or what by ordered 2. The price of the cigars is $0. Just buy something else and you can include it in your cart. (I bought a 5 pack of cigars I wanted to try for $5 and ordered 2 packs of the free cigars). Worth a shot at least, if i don't get them I'll complain or something. here's the link better get it quick. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/h....asp?globalt=1
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

LOL, I just did it too. Looks like J**'s Daily Deal is broken. I just "got" some 5 Vegas Shorty's for $0 and then I saw a Graycliff sampler for $0 and now Cuba Libre Magnums for $0. I hope they stand behind their prices

They're more than likely to shaft us though

I can tell from how slow their website is that there are a lot of people watching this happen

I got two 10 packs of media noches. With the confirmation email and confirmation page print screened to prove it. You know what they say about things that sound too good to be true though...

Holy CRAP! I really think Christmas came early at Cigarsinternational.com every 2 mins theres a new deal all at $0.00!!!!

-Ian Fleming

Well I'm calling it a night for my deals, gotta go to sleep sometime. I guess my 5 purchases weren't too bad, lets see if they come through. What did I get? Here it is:

1. P. Garcia Cuban Clasic 10pcs x2 @$0.00
    2. RP Vintage 92' Toro 10pcs x 2 @$0.00
    3. Monte Media Noche Edmundo 10pcs x2 @$0,00
    4. Graycliff Sampler 20pcs x 2 @ $0,00
    5. Gurkha Regent Nep Warrior 10pcs x 2 @$0.00
    6. Monte Cristo Sevens Tin 12pcs x 2 @0.00

FACE OF WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE AT CIGARS INTERNATIONAL JOES DAILY DEAT AT 9AM TOMMOROW PRICELESS!!!!

Now I did pay for some 5-packs at about $15 a piece (totaling around $100 bucks for the night), and the above samplers include free shipping. I'll let you all know if I get the cigars, and since I got such a great deal (assuming I get them), I might have to start a contest for room in my coolidor.

-Ian Fleming

597-

Did you see "out of stock" under the sku of any of your products at the final checkout? I saw this when I place my one order (the media noches) yet I still got the confirmation screen and the confirmation email. Hopefully this comes true. I mean, sh!t, they confirmed my transaction with them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224 View Post
    597-

Did you see "out of stock" under the sku of any of your products at the final checkout? I saw this when I place my one order (the media noches) yet I still got the confirmation screen and the confirmation email. Hopefully this comes true. I mean, sh!t, they confirmed my transaction with them twice.
    I saw that too JRas and the ones I got said "In-stock" under them so I don't think it really matters.

Let's hope not. They finally caught on and shutdown the joe page. I don't see them honoring our transactions.

Shit. It looks like they brought their site down. CI won't load. Oh well, nice catch on the freebies, if they honor the orders. I highly doubt it, but you never know. Good luck. Nice score on the Monte 7's those are 100 bucks a tin and delicious.

*edit* Never mind, it just loaded on Padilla '68s for $0. fingers crossed.

padilla '68= awesome. Anybody else likee?

I've had them as a torpedo and I liked it quite a bit. Hopefully I'll get some free robustos...

Bah, not adding to my cart. Oh well, Thanks for the find 597. Good luck getting your smokes guys.
    Last edited by logan37; 12-11-2008 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224 View Post
    597-

One of the transactions took a while and by time I checked out it said out of stock. However the rest said in stock when I ordered. I'll know in a few days if I'm lucky or not, I looked on the site now and they changed it (around midnight they were running a bunch of their jumbalya deals, maybe they were trying to get rid of old stock). Should know by the beginning of next week though.

-Ian Fleming

I am yet to get an email from them nullifying my orders. I think I placed 4 orders and on three of them it said out-of-stock at the final checkout, yet it still went through so...? I don't know. I was expecting an email by now

DAMIT!!!!

Here is their e-mail response:

Thank you for your recent order! This morning we experienced a technical error between the hours of approximately midnight and 3am eastern time. Due to the technical error, a small number of products were incorrectly displayed at $0.00. Below is the actual order confirmation with correct prices. Please reply to this email with acceptance or cancellation of the order. If we don't hear from you within 48 hours, we will assume you want the order to be canceled. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.
    Thank you for your loyalty and patronage.
    Trish S.
    Customer Service Supervisor

-Ian Fleming

I figured that would be the case. Nothing is free these days, not even during the holidays.

Damn, almost got away with it...

Yea, I was hoping their shipping dept. would've let some of these go without paying attention to the invoice. Oh well, I got an email and a phone call from CI. I think they started calling and then soon realized it would be too much trouble to call everyone who saw this going on. Those bastids!

19. Default life2benigma

Free Cigars! How old is this? Free is always nice!

Thread Information