Thread: slcraiders

Default slcraiders

Dear James

I didn't forgot about you at all, in fact Mrs Claus just retired my daily Rhum shot for a week when she found that i was foul enough to not understand how this works before.

Rudolf should have already knocked your door, as he took package RR685857209IT on 2008/12/05 and rushed off.

Please accept my apologies for this delay letting you know about the package.

Hope you will enjoy your Christmas gift.

It never crossed my mind that your forgot, Santa. You never let me down.

No package yet, but I will be sure to post when it arrives- Thanks!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

James

Did you got the pack yet?

Regards

Nothing yet Santa.

I tried the tracking number you provided and it turns up nothing. Which carrier?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

what the he . . .
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

. ahem . . . I mean, What the hell do you mean 'which carrier' ?!?!

LOL!

By carrier, I meant- which company did Rudolf use to ship the package?

I cannot find anything on the tracking number you provided through the major shippers.

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    LOL!

By carrier, I meant- which company did Rudolf use to ship the package?
    Why you didn't ask before?

Rudolf seems to have made some mistake, because his last report was that he has just passed the border from Italy to the US, but now his report is that he is still in MILAN. Jesus, that reindeer must quit drinking

I cannot find anything on the tracking number you provided through the major shippers.
    [/QUOTE]

http://poste.it/online/dovequando/co...n=raccomandata
    Tracking number: RR685857209IT
    ""data di spedizione"" (DATE): 05/12/2008

On 19/12 it's still on Milan, so I'll go to the post office and chase them.

Im very sorry for this, please accept my apologies.

In the worst case, I'll find an analcoholic reindeer and trust it a new load of coal (that's what you were expecting right?)

Christmas in January! Got an extremely nice package from Santa today. Let me just say that good things really do come to those who wait. You really outdid yourself Santa. Thanks~!!!

--Drive-By Truckers

Christmas in January! Got an extremely nice package from Santa today. Let me just say that good things really do come to those who wait. You really outdid yourself Santa. Thanks~!!!
    Fiuuuuu. I was getting extremely worried, almost ashamed that you would think i hadn't sent anything.

I tried going to the post office many times, but it was always closed these days. So i was waiting until next Monday to go chase them.

Will use a different reindeer next time, this one took almost a month (in today's world...)

Hope the cigars are ok after all this time

You did make mine a very happy day today

Thread Information