Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah enthusiasts HERF

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hey Bill - I posted a little something on another cigar board where I know a few SLC area brothers are. Hopefully, you get a couple from there.

Good luck! Wish I could join you!
    Thanks, should be fun... hell free cigars, good food and beverages, hot ladies handing out the cigars... gotta be fun.
    "Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know... but we'll be friends through thick and thin.. peter out or peter in."

i am in on the monday herf, james are you going to make it ?
    dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Probably not. Too much family stuff I am dealing with at the moment. Time will tell...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Great Dustin, sorry James, I hope things work and you can drop by..
    With the new law that goes into effect, it is going to be hard to find a place to have these after the 1st, but I think I have found a place that is going to put a smoking, open air room, out the back of their club. He is planning on heaters and tent type walls in the winter.
    Anyway, I will let you all know how my first one goes.
    Looking forward to meeting some new cigar enthusiasts in the area.

Bill
    "Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know... but we'll be friends through thick and thin.. peter out or peter in."

Thanks to those that made it last night. Was pretty good turnout. At least everyone got to smoke a couple and leave with 4 or 5 additional.
    Thanks to my lovely HERFette and the great people at Hog Wallow.
    More to come, will let you know.
    Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Herf #1 052sm.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Herf #1 054sm.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	923   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Herf #1 057sm.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	924  

Blog Entries

So, is our pal dustinpollock in any of the photo's?

No, I guess he wasn't able to make it...
    Can't wait for the next one...
    There is a party on NE Eve at a club called Dream On... it is the last night we can smoke in clubs, so we are going out in style..lol
    The cigars are provided by a local cigar shop Hungry Trout Cigars...
    I also have a few left over I will be bringing. Trinidad Churchills, Pallida Obsidians and Montecristo Media Noche
    Hope some of you in the area can make it...
    IM me if you have any questions
    Bill

Yeah sorry Bill i was here at the office till 9:30 got home at ten. man it looks like you guys had a good time hope to make it to the next one

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Sorry to hear you didn't have a larger crowd, Bill... But it looks like you had some fun nonetheless! Happy times!

BTW - is that you playing Hugh Heffner in the third photo?
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-30-2008 at 08:20 PM.

its hard for me to make it to anything unless its on a Sunday. hell i even printed out my goggle map, then all hell brook lose at five put together 5 deals between 5 and 9 it good to make money but it never fails any time i have something planed

dustin

Sorry Dustin you couldn't make it... I am going to a party tomorrow night and may give out the rest of the Trinidads, but if not, I'll get you some to try.

Hugh? No there is only 2 of them.. LOL
    Yeah, that is my good friend Lori being my cigar girl..(she is sick of me calling her a HERFette) and Amber, the lady that kinda runs Hog Wallow...

BTW, ggiese, IM me your addr, I have a little present from Utah for ya..LOL

Bill
    Last edited by wm2slc; 12-30-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Default The Utah party continues

We smoked them cause at 12:01 new no smoking laws went into effect... It was a lot of fun and many smokes and lovely ladies...
    Hey ggiese, if you notice the dark beer I'm drinking at the first place... in your honor Polygamy Porter...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0237sm.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	926   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0238sm.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	927   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0239sm.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	928   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0240sm.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0243sm.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	930  

Last edited by wm2slc; 01-02-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Thread Information