Thread: Utah enthusiasts HERF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Utah enthusiasts HERF

I'm going to be hosting a HERF before the end of the year in SL,UT. If you live in the area and would like to come, please let me know. The cigars will be provided and I do have a 100 Ct humidor I will be giving away, as well some cutters and punches..
    PM or email me at wm2slc@yahoo.com
    Last edited by wm2slc; 12-14-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: adding text

Nice first post. We don't even know who you are. So how about an introduction? Tell us more about the Utah Enthusiasts? Never heard of em'. My guess as of right now is that you are this guy or at least affiliated: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/search.php?searchid=774468

Do tell...........
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Default About me

I didn't get the link you provided to work... but I smoke cigars, I like single malt scotch and good beer...

While I was at The Big Smoke in Vegas the first of November, I was invited to a VIP party by a distributor and asked if I would be interested in hosting HERFs for them. I'm not getting paid, he provides the cigars, I just get a place and give the cigars out for guys to try... I have a group that I smoke with, I was just trying to spread the wealth. He is providing 2 boxes for us and if there are any left over after, we will divide the remaining. I don't know what he will be providing, but the others that do this have told me they are top quality sticks. At the HERF in Vegas there were Romeo y Julietas, Montecristo whites and Jose Seijais. In fact Jose was at the HERF. I'm sure he broke out the best for his HERF, but one guy I know said he just got a box of Trinidad 100th Anniversary for his HERF in another city.

I will be holding this at a club and the only thing attendees will only be responsible for their own beverages.

Utah Enthusiasts isn't a formal group, I was just addressing cigar enthusiasts in Utah.

Bill

Blog Entries

I can't get the link to work either. Have you ever joined this site before, under another user name? Which distributor are you hosting for?

Did you hit the tables while you were in Vegas? Sounds like your luck was in. I never seem to run into the guys giving free cigars and accessories away and asking me to host events. Guess it would help if I was a VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by wm2slc View Post
    I didn't get the link you provided to work... but I smoke cigars, I like single malt scotch and good beer...

While I was at The Big Smoke in Vegas the first of November, I was invited to a VIP party by a distributor and asked if I would be interested in hosting HERFs for them. I'm not getting paid, he provides the cigars, I just get a place and give the cigars out for guys to try... I have a group that I smoke with, I was just trying to spread the wealth. He is providing 2 boxes for us and if there are any left over after, we will divide the remaining. I don't know what he will be providing, but the others that do this have told me they are top quality sticks. At the HERF in Vegas there were Romeo y Julietas, Montecristo whites and Jose Seijais. In fact Jose was at the HERF. I'm sure he broke out the best for his HERF, but one guy I know said he just got a box of Trinidad 100th Anniversary for his HERF in another city.

I will be holding this at a club and the only thing attendees will only be responsible for their own beverages.

Utah Enthusiasts isn't a formal group, I was just addressing cigar enthusiasts in Utah.

Bill

I may have, but I've always used the same email and id... I don't know. I did not gamble, I met a friend there and he was responsible for getting me invited to the VIP HERF. The stuff I'm giving away isn't from them, it's stuff I've gotten as gifts I don't use, so I thought I would pass them on.
    If you ever get to Vegas, make sure you go to Casa Fuente. It's in The Shoppes at The Forum and they have great cigars, good Mojitos(my first) and incredibly beautiful ladies serving them in linen dresses. Awesome place, better than losing at the tables, probably better than winning..LOL
    Bill
    Last edited by wm2slc; 12-14-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: just an edit

Blog Entries

Duplicate accounts are not allowed, in fact its a bannable offense. Not a whole lot of rules here, but that is one of them.

Thread Information