Thread: Free bands

Default Free bands

i have some free bands anyone that wants them pm me

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    i have some free bands anyone that wants them pm me

dustin
    Hit me Dustin. I am in the middle of a Mosaic I am doing for my dad....
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

coming at you James

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Cool

Ohhhhh Jammmmesss....if you need more holla. I'm at the half way mark on a five gallon bottle of water. AND,,,,,,,,yes I took the water out before I put the bands in. There's some really nice bands in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

You guys rock- thanks!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

If anyone else has any bands they would like to get rid of I am looking to get some maybe.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Cool

Alright.....alright....I have a second five gallon jug. I'll cut that one open. I need some snail mail addy's though. Some very rare gems in both.

James you have a PM.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

8. Default

I'm looking for some! If you have any left....

Talking

James....Nate.....I'll get them out this weekend.
    ~ Mark Twain

10. Cool

Still thinking of youzz......Time to go cut that other bottle.
    ~ Mark Twain

11. Cool

and thyr're of...two boxes shipped this morning....be sure and post your art guys.
    ~ Mark Twain

Sweet Dude.
    Hoban Washburn

Got em' today, Dustin. Thanks!

--Drive-By Truckers

No problem man glad you got them

dustin

Got a nice box of bands today. First band I saw when I opened it was the DC Maximus. Awesome band. Thanks man
    Hoban Washburn

Huge box with nice bands (over a thousand) inc. Opus, ESG etc. arrived just now. Thanks, Dickson! Looks like you smoked quite a few bro...

--Drive-By Truckers

17. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Got a nice box of bands today. First band I saw when I opened it was the DC Maximus. Awesome band. Thanks man
    Posting your artwork will be all the thanks I was looking for. Enjoy yourself brother.

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Huge box with nice bands (over a thousand) inc. Opus, ESG etc. arrived just now. Thanks, Dickson! Looks like you smoked quite a few bro...

What can I say....when I was working. I spoiled myself. Looking forward to seeing your project when it comes to fruition. And trust me bro, that was not a huge box.
    ~ Mark Twain

Thread Information