Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cocky’s Corner (Walk-In Humidor)

Thanks CC!

I just got one thing to say........ AWESOME

GO AWAY!!! I HATE YOU!!..

WOW!!

Blog Entries

Cocky,

Once question that came to mind. What are you using (going to use) for the humidification system?

*Side note* I was looking at the urchin logs this morning and notice "Building a Walk in Humidor" on the keyword list. This thread is #3 on google at the time of this post.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...alk+in+humidor
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

im ready to see more of this..

hey cocky, have you done any more work on it? if so, let us see.

SFG75 Guest

I knew I should've paid attention in construction class.

Awesome job thus far cocky, it's coming to gether nicely!.

Finished grouting the black tile on the Cohiba humidor floor. Yellow grout tomorrow:

Last edited by cockyhoskins; 11-02-2005 at 10:22 PM.

Wow, that is awesome. Major props for that! Roughly how many cigars do you estimate that will hold?

I have no clue. It will mostly depend on how I finally configure the shelves.

11. Default Argh...

Ok cocky...since you're back (well for the time being anyway...),

I'm reading through this thread and it seems like some of the pictures are missing now...

You little tease...

When you get the chance, can I see what this humidor ended up looking like? The beginning stages look pretty awesome...

yeah I would like to see how that turned out also.

Sorry about that. I'll fix it. Those pics were hosted on my old bellsouth account. I'll post some updated shots tomorrow. The wife is having girls' night in the basement tonight and it's off limits! LOL!

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    Sorry about that. I'll fix it. Those pics were hosted on my old bellsouth account. I'll post some updated shots tomorrow. The wife is having girls' night in the basement tonight and it's off limits! LOL!
    I will be RIGHT over with the video camera!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    The wife is having girls' night in the basement tonight and it's off limits! LOL!
    A bunch of girls in the basement where your cigars are....hmm, do I even want to know?

Alright, sounds good...tomorrow it is...bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I will be RIGHT over with the video camera!

LOL!

Cocky, you have created a thing of beauty. We need more pix!
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Blog Entries

I'd like to see how this came out too and any ideas and suggestions you'd have for anyone else who's thinking of taking on a similar project.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

18. Default

Yooo hoooo cocky....here little cocky.....are you going to post the pics or what chief?

Blog Entries

I'm sure CH is still on cloud 9 on account of the UT win

My guess is he'll be even happier next week when they beat Arkansas so we might have to wait for a bit.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Updated the past pics and posts. The timeline of the original posts is off, but it should be easier to read. here is an update from late July:

I am putting the finishing touches on now. Here is the trim around the entertainment center:

Here is a shot of the trim into the wine cellar. It is hard to see well through the door to get a good shot, but you can clearly see the inch of dust on the wine racks:

All I have left is to finish the oak on the bar and the shelves in the cigar humidor.

Thread Information