Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cigar for the girlfriend

1. Default Cigar for the girlfriend

So my girlfriend decided she wants to try and smoke with me. Being that I like more of a full-bodied cigar, and I tend to think she would be more happy in the mild range since shes never really smoked anything before, I dont know what to give her. Any tips? What do some of your wives and girlfriends etc smoke?

The Mrs. here occasionally smokes CAO Bella Vanillas and is a Montecristo #5 (ISOM) freak. Ashton originals and Casa Toranos are nice and readily available mild smokes.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Fuente Hemingway Short Story. Smooth, earthy, classy.

I second the CAO flavours line. Also check out Acid

Blog Entries

Joya de Nicaragua Gran Consul

Sink or Swim!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Illusione 68, RP edge maduros, and Anejos are my girlfriend's favorites... but I wouldn't recommend starting someone on these sticks... I guess I'd suggest Oliva serie G, but watch the nic kick on that one, it has a tendency to sneak up cause the cigar's so smooth, CAO golds, monte's are good... If she's willing to start on real cigars, I'd avoid directing her toward those flavored things unless you just can't find a stick she likes.

Try the edge lite

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarbear View Post
    I second the CAO flavours line. Also check out Acid
    Oh, fer cripes sake!!! Friends don't let friends smoke macanoodles - or ACID's!!!

C'mon!! What the heck you trying to do!!!

Griffin's, Fuente Hemingway's or Don Carlos, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real or 1875, or Drew Estates Java (with a Pepsi).

Also - Fonseca ISOM's, if you can find them.

Blog Entries

i second the java as a cigar for a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Oh, fer cripes sake!!! Friends don't let friends smoke macanoodles - or ACID's!!!

C'mon!! What the heck you trying to do!!!

Griffin's, Fuente Hemingway's or Don Carlos, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real or 1875, or Drew Estates Java (with a Pepsi).

Also - Fonseca ISOM's, if you can find them.
    But chicks dig 'em. That's what you told me.
    3/4 of the Earth's surface is water and 1/4 is land. Clearly god wants me to fish, not mow the lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Joya de Nicaragua Gran Consul

Sink or Swim!
    man of my own

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

I'd recommend Gispert for a light smoke or something flavored like the Java/Kahlua line. The acid line has a herbal taste if shes into that kind of stuff

Nothing expensive. That's just one more thing to burn a hole in your pocket.

DEFINITELY don't give her a full bodied cigar......maybe stay away from the medium bodied ones too, unless you really don't want her to smoke.

Any of the RyJ lines are pretty mild and decent.

All the ones that people have been recommending would turn your girl green. You don't want a green GF do you?

LOL.

Most likely, if she likes the aroma of the smoke, she may like the smoke as well. Just.....start off mild first.

Andrew

My wife enjoys a Java every now and then. She also likes the Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow0104 View Post
    But chicks dig 'em. That's what you told me.
    Sometimes we have to sacrifice and lay ourselves on our swords in our pursuit of chicks - as in smoking an Acid when it's the LAST thing you want to do. (i.e. I've heard chicks say they like the smell)

However - giving a chick an Acid is an altogether different critter.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2 View Post
    I'd recommend Gispert for a light smoke or something flavored like the Java/Kahlua line. The acid line has a herbal taste if shes into that kind of stuff
    STOP - Heresey I say!!! STOP with the "herbal taste" of the Acids!!! "Herbal taste" my butt!! It tastes like something I can only imagine as sucking on sweatsocks after being worn by the entire Arizona Cardinal football team during summer drills!

Fer Cripes sake!!!! What the heck is WRONG with you people!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    My wife enjoys a Java every now and then. She also likes the Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte.
    Those Sancho Panza's Extra Fuerte's are an extremely tasty smoke - I fully understand why she would like it. And for the money - excellent choice!!

Man - your wife has GREAT tastes!

Those Sancho Panza's Extra Fuerte's are an extremely tasty smoke - I fully understand why she would like it. And for the money - excellent choice!!
    It caught me a little off guard since it is not exactly a mild cigar. I was proud off her.

Man - your wife has GREAT tastes!
    Not just in cigars either.

20. Default

Cigar for the girlfriend

I'll trade you a cigar for your girlfriend.Send me a pic of her & I'll tell you what I will send for my end of the trade. J/K I saw the title to this thread & couldn't resist, being the smart a$$ that I am.

Thread Information