Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy

1. Default New guy

hey guys. I new here. Im Josh, I live in alabama 21 and just started smokeing about 3-4 months ago. I already have some fav cigars and smoked a newone yestderday that I belive has almost made it to the top of the list now. It was the CAO LX2. If you havent tryed it give it a shot. My brand of choise is CAO. And for christmas I recently purchased a CAO Champions Humidor box set. its got 10 CAO includeing a Vision which I am eagerly awaiting a chance to smoke it. I am in the national guard and come april I am going on a delpoyment to Kuwait. So I dont know what else to tell or say. So I just wanted to say hi

Welcome from Maryland.

Welcome from Ohio. What part of Bama are you from? i'm originally from Shelby county, specifically alabaster.
    Mark 8:36

Welcome to the boards from California. If you like the CAOs be sure to get your hands on some of the Sopranos release from CAO. I'd have to say my fav from CAO is the Brazilia and Criollo

5. Default

In the box there is a vision, Cameroon, Brazilian, italia, America, criollo, cao gold, sopranos, cao maduro, mx2.

Hi Bama

Welcome from South Carolina. Thanks for your Service!
    sammis

Blog Entries

Welcome from wayyy North of you!

Funny, I've never had a CAO, although I've got a couple sitting here. Should spark one of them later tonight and see what's what.

Also, although I'm not an American, thank-you for your service.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Welcome from wayyy North of you!

Funny, I've never had a CAO, although I've got a couple sitting here. Should spark one of them later tonight and see what's what.

Also, although I'm not an American, thank-you for your service.
    How far up north. And if your not American what country? And I am in stclair county the city of pell city

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    How far up north. And if your not American what country? And I am in stclair county the city of pell city
    Canada, eh? I'm in Ottawa, the capital city. About 1200 miles North and East of you, according to Mapquest.
    Craig

10. Default

Canada, eh? I'm in Ottawa, the capital city. About 1200 miles North and East of you, according to Mapquest.
    Sweet. Do we have alot of guys in the service on here? And the reason I started smokeing is it's something for me and my best friend to do as just guys and hang out. It keep the women away and I do enjoy a nice smoke. Even bought a pipe 2. But I came to learn alot and share my experences.

Welcome from jersey. The cao mx2 and black are two of my favorite cigars.

Welcome from a fellow newbie in No Va. I just recently picked up a CAO LX2 and will look forward to trying it.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FactoredReality View Post
    Welcome from a fellow newbie in No Va. I just recently picked up a CAO LX2 and will look forward to trying it.
    Hey man welcome to you to. And that lx2. I personally promise you that you will not be dissapointed. Mx2 is another one I truley like. But I will smoke a cigar 1 time and untill I try at least 5 other cigars before I will smoke the same one again. Trying to get a big variety. I also enjoy a nice 18yr crusaono(sp. On my phone).

Welcome from NY.

15. Default

So how active is this fourm?

Looks to be pretty active, wouldn't you say?? Welcome from Canada too, eh...
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    Sweet. Do we have alot of guys in the service on here? And the reason I started smokeing is it's something for me and my best friend to do as just guys and hang out. It keep the women away and I do enjoy a nice smoke. Even bought a pipe 2. But I came to learn alot and share my experences.
    It seems like there are lots of service people on every cigar forum. The big forums have more, I guess.

This place is quieter than some of the ones that I'm on, but the signal-to-noise is better.
    Craig

It seems like there are lots of service people on every cigar forum. The big forums have more, I guess.

This place is quieter than some of the ones that I'm on, but the signal-to-noise is better.
    Yeah, I agree, even though I've only been here a short time.
    Anyone do the chat thing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rmac58 View Post
    Yeah, I agree, even though I've only been here a short time.
    Anyone do the chat thing?
    Yeah, once in a while.....it used to be really active. Welcome from Kansas.

Welcome from Pa!
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information