Thread: Has any heard of...?

Default Has any heard of...?

I have found these cigars by the name of Alcazar. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this brand. I also was wondering if these should be considered small batch cigars. I think they are decent cigars for the price $30.00 for 20. Just wondering what you folks thought of them.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

Blog Entries

They're a Nicaraguan maduro that are made by the same company that makes La Unica. I like La Unicas but have never tried an Alcazar. For the price you can't go wrong.

I generally don't smoke bundled cigars due to the fact that I've become quite the cigar snob BUT I wil definitely check these out.

What size do you have? I may be interested in trading something for a fiver of these if you'd be willing.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

I smoked an Alcazar during the boom. They are not real maduros. They are dyed black. The dye gets wet with salava and turns your lips ands teeth black...real black. I went strolling into the office after smoking one and became the instant butt of many jokes.

By the way, they taste like crap too. They were imported by Fuente at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    They're a Nicaraguan maduro that are made by the same company that makes La Unica. I like La Unicas but have never tried an Alcazar. For the price you can't go wrong.

I generally don't smoke bundled cigars due to the fact that I've become quite the cigar snob BUT I wil definitely check these out.

What size do you have? I may be interested in trading something for a fiver of these if you'd be willing.

Fuente makes the La Unicas. I wasn't aware that hey made anything outside of the DR. CC, can you provide a link to Alcazar or something?

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I have the #4's Which are a robusto in size. I've yet to try a second one from the bundle I guess I'm a bit worried about a crappy smoke.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

Thread Information