Thread: New years help

1. Default New years help

hey guys,
    im new to cigar smoking, all ive had so far is the really cheapos like swisher sweets, and black and milds. And im definitely ready to upgrade! well tonight being new years, i want a decent cigar something about $15 apiece..i know its not much but remember im still in school without a job.

thanks for the help

Try a Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial, they run about $14 and a very good cigar.
    "Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know... but we'll be friends through thick and thin.. peter out or peter in."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpapa View Post
    hey guys,
    im new to cigar smoking, all ive had so far is the really cheapos like swisher sweets, and black and milds. And im definitely ready to upgrade! well tonight being new years, i want a decent cigar something about $15 apiece..i know its not much but remember im still in school without a job.

thanks for the help
    How they hanging sid????

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board.

hey guys,

thanks for the help

hey guys,

thanks for the help
    Oh, come on.... You can't be serious.

Blog Entries

Syd, at least use the shift key, will ya?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if this is sid or not, the IP's don't match up.. granted the IP this post came from isn't found in a Geo Location search, but it's not the IP / Provider Sid has used in the past.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information