Thread: The NH Stands for New Hampshire which is next to Mass. and I am 45 Min. from Boston

Default The NH Stands for New Hampshire which is next to Mass. and I am 45 Min. from Boston

So Roham and the rest of you that always seem to post:

"I was in Boston" next time try " I will be in Boston on XXX Date"

Seriously, it's like no one wants to meet me or something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post

How 'bout that, I was up in NH a couple of days ago, a town called Rye or something like that.

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    How 'bout that, I was up in NH a couple of days ago, a town called Rye or something like that.

Wasn't that where you and I met up a coupla months back when I travelled to Providence?

Man, that herf that we had in NH a couple weeks ago was a blast. Free beer, strippers, pig in the ground ... I'm still recovering. And thanks to CC for passing out all the boxes of Padron 26's to all that attended. We'll have to do it again sometime.

I tried to tell you on your myspace. Probably just got lost in all the comments.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Wasn't that where you and I met up a coupla months back when I travelled to Providence?
    Yep, that's it George, we met up at Two Guys in Salem, NH.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I was in two guys smoke shop in NH.....the guy from Boston sells his cigars there what ever happen to him.... You can smoke in that place and it has three floors. They have a walk in humidor down stairs anyhow I think that what I saw behind the glass.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Fine. I'm going to join Puff.com.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post

So, is it possible to meet up??
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yep, that's it George, we met up at Two Guys in Salem, NH.
    Sorry, Tyler - it was one of those deals were I flew into town at the last minute and met up with CC (who was on his way to a concert in Boston). We spent about an hour together at Two Guys - had a quick cigar right at closing time - and Bill was on his way. We thought about calling you, but a) didn't have your number (we were thinking about randomly calling "Tyler's" in the NH phonebook- I mean, there really aren't many) and b) we figured the last minute call woulda pissed you off more than it would have enticed you into joining us.

Bill and I did make a commitment that if I ever did travel back to that area we'd give you some advanced notice via PM (or you could shoot me a PM with your number so I have it the next time I'm in town) and we'll be sure to include you in our frivolity (sans the ChefChris strippers )...

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Sorry, Tyler - it was one of those deals were I flew into town at the last minute and met up with CC (who was on his way to a concert in Boston). We spent about an hour together at Two Guys - had a quick cigar right at closing time - and Bill was on his way. We thought about calling you, but a) didn't have your number (we were thinking about randomly calling "Tyler's" in the NH phonebook- I mean, there really aren't many) and b) we figured the last minute call woulda pissed you off more than it would have enticed you into joining us.

Bill and I did make a commitment that if I ever did travel back to that area we'd give you some advanced notice via PM (or you could shoot me a PM with your number so I have it the next time I'm in town) and we'll be sure to include you in our frivolity (sans the ChefChris strippers )...
    Well isn't that a fine how-do-you-do. And me with all this syrup and no one to give it to.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    Well isn't that a fine how-do-you-do. And me with all this syrup and no one to give it to.

Doc.
    Dadgummite, Doc - you're as reclusive as Howard Hughes...

Thread Information