Thread: heyo

1. Default heyo

hey all.. just joined up after a few days of waiting to be 'approved'

glad to be aboard!

i'm an avid smoker any near any cigar, i also enjoy a good pipe, and hookah(flavored tobacco)

2. Default hey

welcome. Im a new guy also. where ya from and whats your fav smoke. my fiance also likes the hookia. I smoke all 3 also. and if you havent tryed it yet get you a lx2 by cao

3. Default

yea.. i've got a couple of all the 'x2' line in the humis now..

from southern indiana...

favorite smokes?

Cigars:
    macanudo vintage 2000
    opus x lancero
    mx2 daggers (for when i'm on the go!)

Pipe:
    mac baren latokia

hookah:
    any tangiers tobacco

Welcome from Virginia!

Blog Entries

Welcome from CO.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Welcome to the boards from Southern California. I like some hookah and pipe myself. Big fan of the Starbuzz tobacco brand and I've only smoked a few house brands for the pipe. It's great to have another enthusiast onboard

Blog Entries

I'm also from Southern Indiana, Evansville and Terre Haute. Welcome to the community. I have yet to smoke a hookah, but have been known to enjoy a pipe smoke here and there.

8. Default

your from eville AND terre haute! thats a bit of a commute.

but good news. i live in sullivan!

shoot me your number, maybe we can meet up for some cigars/hookah/pipe sometime.

better yet maybe you can show me how to smoke this damn pipe properly! just got into it and am having a hell of a time, even with several online 'how-to's

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SixPackSunday View Post
    your from eville AND terre haute! thats a bit of a commute.

but good news. i live in sullivan!

shoot me your number, maybe we can meet up for some cigars/hookah/pipe sometime.

better yet maybe you can show me how to smoke this damn pipe properly! just got into it and am having a hell of a time, even with several online 'how-to's
    No kidding! I have family in Linton and I visit them quite often. What cigar shops do you buy your cigars from?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

When I'm in Evansville for about half the year living in my "vacation home" (parent's house) I shop at Briar and Bean, but I just found out about one on 41 by Ellis that I want to hit up. When I'm at school in Terre Haute I shop at the Wabash Cigar store which is the only one in the area that I know about.

I'm in Evansville for the holidays now, but I'll let you know when I get back up that way.

For pipe smoking, i usually just pack it in until I get a draw that I like, then light it by drawing the flame into it. After a few puffs it will loosen up a bit so I pack it back down a little bit with my pipe tool.
    Last edited by Eville; 01-02-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Welcome from virgina
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

12. Default

yea the only place in terre haute is wabash cigar.

although i do love joe and betsy up there, they always tend to treat me well... especially with some of my special requests..

hey betsy, i need you to order THIS lighter for me. oh and while your at it... i want you to make a sampler of THIS brand and then one of various brands in THIS size.

haha, they are always happy to help though!

Blog Entries

Hey sixpack,

It looks like I'll be heading out to Linton around Valentine's Day. Want to meet up at Wabash Cigar on either the 13th or the 14th? Unfortunately, they're closed on Sundays. Their prices on the good Fuente stuff (Opus X & Aņejos) are too high. Are there any other shops close by?

Let me know!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-05-2009 at 12:04 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SixPackSunday View Post
    yea the only place in terre haute is wabash cigar.

although i do love joe and betsy up there, they always tend to treat me well... especially with some of my special requests..

hey betsy, i need you to order THIS lighter for me. oh and while your at it... i want you to make a sampler of THIS brand and then one of various brands in THIS size.

haha, they are always happy to help though!
    "Joe and Betsy" ??? Don't you mean John and Betty? Now granted, I've never been there but this is what their website says:

http://www.wabash-cigar.com/about.htm
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

15. Default

haha. i DID mean john and betsy

and rob is the guy that works for them in there all the time.

along with betsys granddaughter who uses it as an after school job... shame she doesnt know anything!

oh and if your going to be around the area around vday that would be great!

i'll tell ya what though, wabash cigar has no chairs/anything to lounge in and smoke. would you rather just meet up at my house in sullivan? its a lot more comfy, and you can save your self a lot drive time!
    Last edited by SixPackSunday; 01-05-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Thread Information