Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1970's Romeo y Julieta SEALED Cuban Box w/25 Belvederos

1. Default 1970's Romeo y Julieta SEALED Cuban Box w/25 Belvederos

Fu!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03521.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	935  
    Last edited by Mkshydog; 01-09-2009 at 11:58 AM.

I bid $0.01 and the lint ball from my belly button.

Don't trust anyone else as they lie and steal!! Bastids.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Who's got the popcorn?

DG, I know your belly button lint is as good as gold, but I'm gonna up the ante by offering a used prophylactic, a big blob of toe-jam, and that empty toilet paper roll from a previous bid
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Lint ball from your belly button; I'll bid $.02 and the lint that builds in my ass-crack.

As for the original poster, your cigars are shit since they have not been stored in a humidor. They are no better than dried leaves from your yard for smoking. Even if they were authentic, they're still shit. Go get some sucker from ebay and leave us.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

SHIT! I used my 32 cents for coffee. Let me get back to you Mkshydog. DON'T MOVE!

I have you all beat with a Fart in a jar. I can attest to the quality of said fart as I had recently smoked a couple of quality cigars, IIRC a Montecristo #4 (ISOM) and a CAO MX2. Also included with the FiaJ I am willing to part with a 2008 Canadian Penny, it's very shiny.

My wife wanted me to point out that the 2008 Canadian Penny is currently valued at 0.00840014 USD
    Last edited by Corvin; 01-09-2009 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Added the wife's comments.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post

DG
    Hey, dammit, don't listen to this greedy bastid Mkshydog......he's always slippin' in here and snatching up the good deals with no regard for the rest of us.

Lets try to keep this fair and up-front. Seems as if BigMacFu is in the lead with .02 and his ass crack lint. Sorry BWA, but since your offer didn't include any $$ the tag-alongs don't qualify (I'll forward you a copy of the csmokers ass-hat auction guide for future reference).

I'll go $0.05, the lint from my dogs ass-hairs, and 2 peach phillies.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post

DG
    I would only hope that you are all better people than the assholes you appear to be on this forum.

I swear I can never compete with you rich bastards! All I have is a jar full of toe-nail clippings. Once again I get knocked out of the bidding before right from the beginning!
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mkshydog View Post
    I would only hope that you are all better people than the assholes you appear to be on this forum.

I'm sure we are, but it takes a post or two about yourself before we warm up to you.

You will get the EXACT same reaction at ANY cigar board you try this on... well, almost any!

Jamie... I'll add 48 cents American to my previous bid. (how dare you say my toe-jam doesn't count, that will cost you, brother)

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Then why didn’t you introduce yourself the proper way, and get to know the people here first before you start trying to hock your wares? If you would have looked around a bit, you would have known this is the kind of response you would get. Bad form Mkshydog, bad form!
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

I am a better person then the assholes who appear on the forum and try selling dried out leaves that haven't been taken care of at all for 30+ years without so much as saying "Hi".
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    snip....Jamie... I'll add 48 cents American to my previous bid. (how dare you say my toe-jam doesn't count, that will cost you, brother)
    Well hell-fire, that puts you in the lead then BWA. Oh, and I'm shaaaaakin here, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkshydog
    Dude, easy now, I'm tryin' to keep this fair for ya, and it's working man. The bid's already up to $0.48 and a nice set of tag-a-longs. Calling us assholes ain't the way to maximize your profit bud.

I sure hope the FOGs don't come in here with their wall-street-based bid structures and fuck all of us up.

What did you expect trying to sell a box of useless 30 year old cigar dust for $500. Are you out of your damned mind? We smoke cigars here, we don't frame them. And we "appear" to be assholes only because you make it so easy.
    Last edited by logan37; 01-09-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    What did you expect trying to sell a box of useless 30 year old cigar dust for $500. Are you out of your damned mind? We smoke cigars here, we don't frame them. And we "appear" to be assholes only because you make it so easy.

No. No! That's not really true. ashauler really is an asshole for out bidding me.

DG

I could up my price. Say .50 cents and the lint. Plus a bonus. I step in something on the way to work. Could scrape it off and send it to you?
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

I resemble that remark. And since it bothered you so........$0.51 and all my previously offered incentives and I'll add 2 Grape white owls.

Beat that......

Blog Entries

Group Buy??

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Group Buy??
    How many can I get for a broken pencil nub (no eraser sorry) and half a stack of used post-it notes?
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    That is a classic, LMFAO. Thanks for the good laugh.

Blog Entries

Well considering the fact that you logged on here and just started your first post with a sale and expected us to drool over it like a fat kid on cake.

To make things easier for you to understand, you did the same thing as if I just walked into your house, didn't introduce myself, walked to your fridge, grabbed a beer, sat on the couch and watched TV.

Now, would that make sense to you? No!

Ding, check please, thanks for playing.

Lopaka

Thread Information