Thread: Its Been Awhile

Default Its Been Awhile

Hey guys,

I don't know if any of you remember me or not but hopefully some do. Its been quite awhile since I've been on the board. I have been so damn busy with moving into college and my first term I haven't had hardly any time for the computer. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone again and hopefully I can start frequenting the board more often again.

First term went well, I ended with a 3.6 gpa and decided to celebrate with my first cigar since i moved in to school. I had a CAO Mx2. and it was as nice as everyone told me it would be. How the hell is everyone?

-Adam

Blog Entries

With grades like that, you certainly have your priorities in line! Congrats

Good to see you!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Nice job on the grades. Try the LX2......you'll be hooked.

Nice work bro! Good to hear from your again. Good luck this semester.

Welcome Back! Cotter

Blog Entries

I got kicked off before you joined so I have no idea who you are.

Welcome.

Where ya going to school and what are you majoring in?

If I was guessing, I'd say you're from New Jersey since "08080" sounds like a New Jersey zip code. Either that or you like the numbers "8" & "0"
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-11-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

thanks guys. and yea i live in NJ, I'm 18 but this has been my screen name for everything since just about 5th grade. I'm at Drexel in Philly majoring in business administration with concentrations in entrepreneurship, finance, and either economics, business law, or international business. I havent decided which yet.

Blog Entries

Welcome back and good luck in school.

Lopaka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debo08080 View Post
    thanks guys. and yea i live in NJ, I'm 18 but this has been my screen name for everything since just about 5th grade. I'm at Drexel in Philly majoring in business administration with concentrations in entrepreneurship, finance, and either economics, business law, or international business. I haven't decided which yet.
    Excellent! Have you ever thought about law school after you get your Bachelor's degree?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thanks Lopaka.

and CoventryCat86 I'm actually in a 5 year program at drexel where i'll graduate with my bachelor's, have 12 months of experience through co-op, and graduate with an MBA too. Haven't thought about law school really.

Quote Originally Posted by debo08080 View Post
    Thanks Lopaka.

and CoventryCat86 I'm actually in a 5 year program at drexel where i'll graduate with my bachelor's, have 12 months of experience through co-op, and graduate with an MBA too. Haven't thought about law school really.
    Congrats, and good luck in your degree.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Congrats on the grades, hard work like that deserves good smoke, and welcome back

Rich

Thanks guys. I smoked a cigar with a friend yesterday because he said his dad gave him a couple before he left and wanted to smoke with someone else(very understandable) and he'd give me a stick because I no longer have my good ole tupperdor and I currently have 0 sticks. Well it turned out he gave me a macanudo something or other and even though I had never smoked one and all the raving reviews Ive heard about them I gave the stick a fair shot...honestly the worst cigar I have ever smoked. ah well, can't complain about a free one I suppose.

Thread Information