Thread: Top 5 (even top 10 if you have it)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Top 5 (even top 10 if you have it)

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I do any traveling....business or pleasure, I try to plan my trip around places to eat and cigar shops.

Every now and then you find a great deal from a B&M. Now, this deal is so great that you have to buy a box of it or ALL that was available without considering personal budget constraints.

With that in mind, what are your top 5 cigars (if you have 10, then go for 10) that you will not hesitate to buy when offered to you at $1 per stick below retail (that's after tax and all that jazz) or roughly 10-20% off box prices (if this doesn't tickle your fancy, what % would)? Please don't include HTF sticks, cuz we all know we are willing to pay 10-20% more than what it is worth, at least I know I would.

Ex. From what I could find, retail for a box of DC Max Robustos are $170-$180 (this is from cigarcyclopedia site)? What if you can get this between $130-$150?

My top 5-10 list:
    Ashton VSG
    Illusione
    Diamond Crown Maximus
    Cabaiguan
    Tatuaje
    Arturo Fuente Hemingways
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
    Padron Anniversary Natural or Maduro
    Perdomo ESV '91 Maduro
    La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero
    Oliva V (these are cheap enough, but if I can get it at a discount, OH YEAH!)

Andrew
    Last edited by FunkyCold5; 01-15-2009 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to Add two vital cigars (Cabaiguan & Tatuaje)

Thread Information