Thread: Football Contest For Cigars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Football Contest For Cigars

Ok I realize that I have a ton of cigars in my cooler, and need to make room for some purchases. So I decided to have a contest. The Contest Will involve this week's AFC Championship Game in Pittsburg. The game is on Sunday at I believe 6:30pm with the RAVENS v. STEELERS

Each participant in the contest must have 100 posts by 1/18/2009 and be a well established member of the forum. (it is at my discretion if there is any question concerning your established record on the board). All posts must be made by 1/18/2009 at 5:45pm, 45 mins prior to the scheduled kick off. Each member is allowed ONLY 2 posts, and they must occur on different calendar days.

1. First you must pick the Winner: Ravens or Steelers

2. Then the Total Score:

3. Each Team's Score:

4. How many interceptions the Ravens will get (ie takeaways from Steelers):

5. How many times Flaco will be sacked:

6. How many yards of Passing Roethlisberger will get:

The winner will be the person who chooses the winner of the game, and the closest total score. The above questions will come in to play for tie breakers as the order they are written above. I plan on giving away 2 prizes, 1 for first place, and 1 for second place. If I'm felling generous and the Ravens win I may throw in a 3rd place winner prize.

So here goes nothing, and good luck.

(all questions, decision or determinations and interpretations of rules are at my discretion)
    Last edited by 597; 01-15-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

Thread Information