I don't play inside my Coolidor much, except when I need to make more room for new purchases. I normally have my go-to sticks or certain singles I plan on smoking near-term on the top or in my 150ct humidor. Recently, with the much needed sale of cigars from my collection, I had to venture further down the Coolidor to obtain these sticks. All the way at the bottom I noticed an unmarked boxed.

I opened it to my surprise:
9 Tat Black
4 Opus X Super Beli
6 Opus X Fuente Fuente
5 or so Assorted aged "ISOMs"

I totally forgot about the Tat blacks and Opus..........cuz I had maybe 1-2 of each in another box near the top of the Coolidor, waiting to be smoked.

It's astonishing how I could forget these Premo sticks when I just stuff it all the way to the bottom of the cooler.

Anyone else discover hidden treasures? Just goes to show you, I have too many cigars to be able to reach the bottom of my coolidor. Plus, with new favs at very competitive prices coming into play (Illusione, Oliva V, CAO LX2), I've been smoking more new stuff than old. Like a freaking time capsule.......I wonder what I will discover next year!

Andrew