Thread: Marina Monster

Default Marina Monster

OMG. This movie is one of my new favorites. If you know me you know that I awful movies and this one does not dissapoint. I laughed through the whole movie.

The movie is pretty much a bunch of awful looking chunky girls acting all hot and slutty, people falling of the docks in groups, and a son who's wearing too much blush who doesn't let a moment slip by without repeating the same joke, "Father ... I .. I mean Commodore .."

At the end of the movie the paper mache shark comes up behind the small boat and starts singing "Ohhhhhh .. Yummy ... Give me some Yum Yum ... Yeahhhhh" In a Louie Armstrong voice. I can't count how many times I rewound and watched that.

Here's the Netflix link so that you can add it immediately.

Here's the trailer.
    Marina Monster

WATCH THIS MOVIE !!!

I could barely finish the trailor. This guy should get an Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I could barely finish the trailor. This guy should get an Oscar.

I just stood up from watching it a second time.

Yes, he is suppose to be some kind of scientist that pops up randomly during the movie and throws in a quick one liner like, "Hungry little fella isn't he?" and "Fisherman have noticed less fish in the bay".
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Dude. I'm fucking tearing! I need to see this entire movie. The duck killed me!

Thread Information