Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos

Quote Originally Posted by Streetthispgt View Post
    Wow didn't know how ignorant most members on this forum are.

Anyways if there is a problem why wont one of you wise asses state what the problem is.

Authenticity concerns????? Price too low?????

I'm not here to rip anyone off, if there is a concern about authenticity as far as the research that I've done on this board they are real.
    If anyone requests pictures of labels on the cigars or any other part I am more then happy to provide.
    Welcome to OUR forum.

Ok I was completely oblivious to the the fact that cuban cigars were not to be sold on these boards. As you can tell I have just registered so I am not famaliar with all the policies on here but I appreciate the warm welcome and worthy advice (Corvin). If this thread needs to be deleted, please do so as I do not want to violate your rules.
    Sorry, you don't get off that easy. We don't delete posts. Your ignorance will be here as long as we are. Ass.

Wow didn't know how ignorant most members on this forum are.
    You're the dumbshit who bought fake cuban cigars.

Anyways if there is a problem why wont one of you wise asses state what the problem is.

Authenticity concerns????? Price too low?????
    They are fake dumbass. I wouldn't give you $10 for the box.

I'm not here to rip anyone off, if there is a concern about authenticity as far as the research that I've done on this board they are real.
    If anyone requests pictures of labels on the cigars or any other part I am more then happy to provide.
    Just fuck off. There are dumbasses like you on Fleebay that will buy them.

Poor streetthespian... The guys got all of this money tied up in these cigars, and his only acknowledgment is being beat up on this cigar board...

Street - I'd suggest you head over to the cigar forums at Cigar Family dot com. They really like Cuban Cohiba's and would gladly fork over at least $400 a box!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    400, pssst, I'll do better than that...

I bid .072 canadian dollars and my last weeks' used q-tips.

Are those Q-Tips still available?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Ok first off. Next time you box up a bunch of fakes at least line up the cigar bands. Even the communists package their stuff with an eye to the consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Are those Q-Tips still available?
    I'll overnight 'em to you just because I like you.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

OK, i know i am getting in on this late, but i am willing to part with my jar of toe nail clipping. but only if this box of Cohibas has the glass top to it.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
    OK, i know i am getting in on this late, but i am willing to part with my jar of toe nail clipping. but only if this box of Cohibas has the glass top to it.
    No friggin way, I've been saving my bellybutton lint, toe jam and nail clippings for a genuine glass top cohiba box. I've even got a few like new diapers if there are any cigars in the box.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

9. Default

I got some smegma and some zit cheese and a booger with 3 hairs in it(yeah it hurt to dig that fucker out).
    The older I get ,the better I was

Alas, my friends, it appears streetthespian has left our midst - forever to hold onto to those prized Kuban Coohiba cigars.

The humanity...

Thread Information