Thread: in and out

Default in and out

hey all - haven't been on here a lot, but haven't forgotten you guys either!! Starting just after Christmas, I took down a huge, dying Fruitless Mulberry in my front yard, installed a wood floor in my spare bedroom (prepping for other two bedrooms and living room), cleaned garage, through out a ton of stuff. No where through yet, but making some headway - just been busy as hell!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Sounds like you've had your hands full Ted. I hope you've managed to squeeze a few smokes in.

Sounds like you have been busy. I would be too if I had your weather up here. I've been doing a bit of "fishing" lately so that's taking up most of my time.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Good to see ya, Ted. As Jamie stated, hope your not depriving yourself of smokes. Best of luck with the rest of the work.

Nothing like laying a hardwood floor to remind you that you aren't 20 anymore.

Thread Information