Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fantasy NASCAR 2009

I need to start picking drivers again. Work is shitting all over my fantasy time.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FactoredReality View Post
    I need to start picking drivers again. Work is shitting all over my fantasy time.
    Otherwise known as sandbagging.

ETA standiings with 2 races remaining:

1 RoadDog Rockets FactoredReality 5833
    2 Ricky Bobby WOXOF 5663
    3 ashaulers jamie 5601
    4 Kyle has a Busch So does Kurt 5338
    5 RonFellowsRules baldheadracing 3259
    Last edited by ashauler; 11-09-2009 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Otherwise known as sandbagging.
    Tell me about it, kinda wish I would have kept my mouth shut now.

Blog Entries

Congratulations FactoredReality!! I'll get your smokes out after the holiday.

1 RoadDog Rockets FactoredReality 6618
    2 ashaulers jamie 6280
    3 Ricky Bobby WOXOF 6175
    4 Kyle has a Busch So does Kurt 6158

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Congratulations FactoredReality!! I'll get your smokes out after the holiday.

1 RoadDog Rockets FactoredReality 6618
    2 ashaulers jamie 6280
    3 Ricky Bobby WOXOF 6175
    4 Kyle has a Busch So does Kurt 6158
    Woohoo! Congratulations!

Sorry FR, I assumed two different winners, so you'll be seeing the same smokes from me, via WOXOF :-). Hope you enjoyed them the first time!
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Congrats!

I will get mine and Craig's smokes out to you on Monday.

Inbound... DC# 9405 5036 9930 0053 7112 42

Thanks guys. I'll look forward to attempting to defend my dynasty next season.

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Blog Entries

Did this all get wrapped up?

I received 2 packages, one from Jamie and the WOXOF/Craig package.

Blog Entries

I received 2 packages, one from Jamie and the WOXOF/Craig package.
    Then that leaves one outstanding prize package that is owed. It's been a month; has there been any communication?

I haven't heard anything from Bassfever on my end. No posts since August.

Blog Entries

Then that leaves one outstanding prize package that is owed. It's been a month; has there been any communication?
    Factored......??????? Anyone have contact info for bassfever?

Sorry for the delay in response. Things are still hectic around these parts. I have not contacted Bassfever since the end of the fantasy season. For the record I did have to contact him about the winnings from the first session as well and I did eventually get the prize package from him. At this point I just hope he is ok. I was fortunate enough to win both segments and have plenty of great smokes from the rest of the nascar players to keep me happy till next season.

I will try and be more active on the forums in the near future. Work and some personal issues have taken all my free time and at this moment chasing down this prize package is a very low priority.

Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay in response. Things are still hectic around these parts. I have not contacted Bassfever since the end of the fantasy season. For the record I did have to contact him about the winnings from the first session as well and I did eventually get the prize package from him. At this point I just hope he is ok. I was fortunate enough to win both segments and have plenty of great smokes from the rest of the nascar players to keep me happy till next season.

I will try and be more active on the forums in the near future. Work and some personal issues have taken all my free time and at this moment chasing down this prize package is a very low priority.
    Ok, thanks for the response, now we know the situation.

I share your concern for Bassfever, and also hope that nothing dire has happened, and have even PM'd him in this regard. However, that does not eliminate the fact that you are owed a prize package from the contest. This will be taken care of.

Things like this are much larger that their impact solely on you. This board is built on integrity, both individual and collective. Contests that are held on this board are PAID off , period, end of sentence. The fact that there was an instance of slow shipping in the past, in this exact same pool, is not good. And furthermore, the rest of the members of the pool were exposed to this already known risk.

I'm not slamming bassfever at this point, as I have traded with him before and have only known him to be stand up in his interactions here.

Things like this are much larger that their impact solely on you. This board is built on integrity, both individual and collective. Contests that are held on this board are PAID off , period, end of sentence. The fact that there was an instance of slow shipping in the past, in this exact same pool, is not good. And furthermore, the rest of the members of the pool were exposed to this already known risk.

I'm not slamming bassfever at this point, as I have traded with him before and have only known him to be stand up in his interactions here.
    I agree completely. I'm also sorry if I came off dismissive of the boards integrity, because it is the reason I enjoy this board so much.

I am happy to update that UPS dropped a VERY nice package off at my door today from Bassfever!

Blog Entries

I am happy to update that UPS dropped a VERY nice package off at my door today from Bassfever!
    Interesting.......but Excellent!!

Thread Information