Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm starting to get a decent collection of tools! Advice for projects?

Ok the fence is done. Build yourself one of these and lets have a party. Its not master caprentry but its all my limited skill will allow.

Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    Ok the fence is done. Build yourself one of these and lets have a party. Its not master caprentry but its all my limited skill will allow.
    That is really sharp, man. Looking good. How did you cut the wood out like that?

I have a couple projects in the works, but one just requires 2X4s, and the other one is a carving project.

I also get to avoid doing TOO much stuff to the house, seeing that we are in a rental right now.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Folding card playing/gambling table! With all the amenities! Nice!

Did you do it all with handheld power tools or did you have access to bench type equipment as well? Big curves with a jigsaw?
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Very nice. You made good use of a sheet of plywood with very little waste. Did you keep time? Never mind, that's not a fair question for a cigar smoker.

Blog Entries

nice job!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thanks everyone. It really isnt a hard project just time consuming. Probably about 20 hours but that was a relaxing 20 hours and includes getting material. Used a jig saw to cut. I went with the folding table legs from home depot for portability but it weighs a lot so it has only been moved once.If you are interested I will look for the material list and where I bought it. PM me if you want it.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Thread Information