Thread: My Girl Likes Davidoffs

Default My Girl Likes Davidoffs

At halftime for the Superbowl, my girl decided to join me for a cigar. She had picked up some Davidoffs for me during a recent trip to Florida and I was telling her how mild and smooth they were. It is a very rare occasion she smokes and last night she let me convince her to try one.

Usually when we smoke, she'll smoke about half and give it to me to finish, which I don't mind. This time she smoked the whole thing!

And she was very proud of her ash!

I'll have to get more Davidoffs!
    There's only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't!

Way to get her involved! I'm still trying to figure out how to get my girl to try a cigar - contemplating getting some kinda flavoured one...
    "Celebrate Yourself!"

Blog Entries

Nice job on this, MarkD60.

My wife and her dad kind of got me interested in cigars in the first place. She likes Short Stories. Doesn't like spiciness. She doesn't necessarily like milder or fuller smokes, she enjoys flavor. A few of the others she has enjoyed:

Don Thomas Sungrown
    New Orleans Cigar Factory Vieux Carre
    AF Short Story
    Pinar del Oro Oscuro
    Padron 3000 maduros
    Excalibur Dark Knight

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

That was a very good choice for her to smoke. Glad to see that both of you are enjoying good cigars together!

Rich

WOW! That is great. Made me think of the other day when I was in my shop (garage) my daughter of the age 16 had walked in and spoke strong words on how she hates smokers, how I'm going to die, blah, blah, blah.
    May be, just may be I'll be able to smoke at least one with at least one of my kids.
    Good for you!

Smile

Good job!!! Davidoffs are one of my favorites. Got turned on to the Special R line. Never looked back.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

better hope she doesn't like shoes or hand bags.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

8. Default

She likes David Hasselhoff?

9. Default

sorry Mark. Pathetic attempt at being funny. DAVIDhasslehOFF. Hey, it was funny to me at the time.

10. Default

Thats awesome

Thread Information