Thread: Another new guy

Talking Another new guy

Hello all...im another new guy. I'm 31, married to beautiful women (way out of my league) and reside in southern California..kinda near Disneyland. I've smoked cigars occasionally for the past 5 years or so but just recently for xmas got my first humidor. I discovered cbid and since needed to buy a 2nd. I'm addicted..these things are like grownup baseballs cards !!

Welcome from Virginia!

May I ask what "12500" stands for?

Plus, I highly recommend you read up on creating a Coolidor instead of buying multiple Humidors. Not only will it save you money, BUT in a short period of time, you will out-grow the two Humidors you currently have.

Be wary of C-Bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew

Welcome to ze forum from georgia.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Welcome to the boards from Louisiana.

I also second the coolerdor. Although I don't personally own one, the majority of people I've met on this board swear by them. There's a pretty good tutorial on setting one up over in Accessories. They aren't showy, but maybe that's what you use your first humidor for.

I lived in San Clemente for 4 years. My wife grew up there, and most of her family still live thereabouts. There seems to be a few Californians on the board now - Rich..........you just may get that HERF!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1018-p1...name-mean.html Heres a good thread where you can explain the name thing

Welcome from Kanaduh!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Welcome from NY.

Del Rio, TX. Middle of nowhere. From Phoenix, AZ.

Welcome from Texas.

Welcome from BC.

Blog Entries

Welcome from CO.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Default warm welcome

Thanks fellow cigar smokers..i feel all warm and fuzzy now. i posted on the link the reason for my name

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 12500 View Post
    Hello all...im another new guy. I'm 31, married to beautiful women (way out of my league) and reside in southern California..kinda near Disneyland. I've smoked cigars occasionally for the past 5 years or so but just recently for xmas got my first humidor. I discovered cbid and since needed to buy a 2nd. I'm addicted..these things are like grownup baseballs cards !!
    How many "beautiful women" you married to? Isn't that illegal in California? Maybe you ought to move to Utah.

I already "welcomed" you in another thread. I'm just here to bust your balls.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    How many "beautiful women" you married to? Isn't that illegal in California? Maybe you ought to move to Utah.

I already "welcomed" you in another thread. I'm just here to bust your balls.
    Even if i wanted another one, I'd just be able to handle the one i got. But a girlfriend.....j/k

I'm assuming that's an 86 xj6? My folks had one just like that..the eventually gifted it to me and i dropped a 350 in it

Thread Information