Thread: Cigarsmokers.com on FaceBook

Default Cigarsmokers.com on FaceBook

With Hex's permission, I have created a group for us on FaceBook (cigarsmokers.com). This is a private group so you will need to request to be added via FaceBook or recieve an invite from an existing member. Please include your screen-name in your request. <- never mind that statement. If your name is not recognized, you will get a returned message requesting your screen-name before access to the group is granted.

I am still waiting on Miguel to join so that he can be given admin rights. I believe he will also be adding a link to this group on the homepage of this site...

This is a great way to put names to faces everyone. Feel free to post on the wall and add photos etc. The forum rules here apply there so keep it clean and tasteful and absolutely NO Politics! If you get banned here, you will also be removed from the FB group. This is open to all members in good standing.

Thanks!

Linky-> http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?r...id=73273933592
    Last edited by slcraiders; 02-05-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: to add some stuff...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Good idea, however i requested to join the group, but couldn't figure out how to include my SN in my request. How do i go about doing this?
    Mark 8:36

Quote Originally Posted by here'sjohnny View Post
    Good idea, however i requested to join the group, but couldn't figure out how to include my SN in my request. How do i go about doing this?
    Apologies. I thought it would give an option to include a message. If your name is not recognized, then you will recieve a message reply requesting your screen name. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Ok cool, i replied to your message.
    Mark 8:36

lmao at the picture of me on there.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I'm in.

I figure I'd post here too since I'm in.

Michael Dupuis.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Bump.

Be cool and join our group of 11 folks and growing....

--Drive-By Truckers

sent a request

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

I sent in one as well...
    "Friends may come and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know... but we'll be friends through thick and thin.. peter out or peter in."

I sent a request Chris Worthington

Thanks

Blog Entries

I shitcanned my account on facebook when they changed their "terms of service." They took so much heat, they backed down and are rethinking their position.

I dunno, I just don't trust the goober that owns that thing.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I shitcanned my account on facebook when they changed their "terms of service." They took so much heat, they backed down and are rethinking their position.

I dunno, I just don't trust the goober that owns that thing.....
    Nice little summary of the issue on today's http://www.rocketboom.com video
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

You better recognize

you better get on there you scumbag

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    You better recognize
    Yep, one of the few names I recognized upfront without having to ask for a screen name.

Our group is now 20 people strong...

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information