Thread: Vido's Cigars

1. Default Vido's Cigars

Hello everyone I know I am new here and I hope I'm not intruding but I have recently started a Cigar website. It is only reviews and tips at this point as it is just starting up but later this year I will have a fully functioning smoke shop. If anyone would like to submit any reviews though the contact us page the will be rewarded once the shop is open. I will also be offering discounts to all site members when that time comes.

So without further delay please come down to Vido's Cigars and say hi.

Vido's Cigars

2. Default

Fresh review of the Nub Connecticut 460
    Vido's Cigars

Interesting site.

Just a tip though, using a 3008 x 1461 image scaled to 309 x 131 is not a good idea.

The image is 714kb and when resized to the scaled dimensions it comes in at 40kb with no noticeable loss of quality at that size.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Corvin View Post
    Interesting site.

Just a tip though, using a 3008 x 1461 image scaled to 309 x 131 is not a good idea.

The image is 714kb and when resized to the scaled dimensions it comes in at 40kb with no noticeable loss of quality at that size.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll see what i can do
    Giudo Vido
    Vido's Cigars

5. Default

Hey guys. I just put up a new review.
    Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No.1 Maduro.
    Come See us at
    Vido's Cigars
    Giudo Vido
    Vido's Cigars

Good luck with your site.

Just a FYI........ Colibri is bankrupt. They owe 30+ million in bad loans.
    Colibri will not, can not service or waranty any product sold new or used. Retailers are hoping to get a wholesale price for all remaining units - most likely they will be gifted away as promotions.

7. Default Punch Double Corona and Xikar Xi1 Reviews

New reviews are up for the Punch Double Corona cigar and the Xikar Xi1 cutter.
    Giudo Vido
    Vido's Cigars

8. Default More New Reviews

Hey guys and gals new reviews are up including our first outside review. Pyrogenic from FZ1OA set me up with a nice review of the Arturo Fuente Hemingway. If anyone else wants to get into the act you will get some nice hookups once I begin sale later this year.

Vido's Cigars

We also have a Facebook page if any of you are into the social networking thing. check it out and become a fan here
    Last edited by VidosCigars; 02-06-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: i Forgot to Add Facebook
    Giudo Vido
    Vido's Cigars

Thread Information