Thread: Florida Bound March 13 - 22, 2009

Default Florida Bound March 13 - 22, 2009

So I'm heading to Florida around March 13 - 23, on my "annual" spring break trip. I'll be mainly in Melbourne but will also be traveling around including: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and elsewhere. I'd like to meet up with some people in Florida and herf if possible.

So any of you in Florida around this time and would like to herf pm me or post.
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

Mark, is it possible for you to bring back some lesser known cigars form Ybor City or Little Havana? I'd love to try some from the shops down there that do not get nation-wide distribution.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Mark, is it possible for you to bring back some lesser known cigars form Ybor City or Little Havana? I'd love to try some from the shops down there that do not get nation-wide distribution.
    Yeah that's no problem. I'll see if I have any left over from my last visit in tampa in my humidor for this sunday at bethesda for you to try (I think I have a few remaining).

-Ian Fleming

Well, with weather like this in Maryland I'm glad its only about 10 days till Florida. I got about a foot of snow in my yard and haven't gone anywhere all day.

I plan on being in Melbourne/Tampa/Ft.Lauderdale/Miami area while I'm done there. Let me know if anyone might like to meet up and or any "must stop" shops in Ybor City and Miami (Calle Ocho area).

-Ian Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    Well, with weather like this in Maryland I'm glad its only about 10 days till Florida.
    Got room for another traveler? Rather rude surprise today!!
    Dan

Thread Information