Thread: A request for help!

Default A request for help!

I realize that I just got back, so I completely understand if nobody wants to go for this right off the bat... but I'm hoping someone won't mind. I've made an order with one online shop that is going to attempt to help me get the sticks across the border without paying out my arse. I'd like to find someone (in the US) who will let me have an order or two shipped to them and will forward them on to me.

You would obviously be compensated for this, either in $ or I can throw a 5'er onto the order for ya. We'd work something out I'm sure.

If anyone would like to give me a hand just reply here or shoot me a PM... if not, it's all good

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish View Post
    I realize that I just got back, so I completely understand if nobody wants to go for this right off the bat... but I'm hoping someone won't mind. I've made an order with one online shop that is going to attempt to help me get the sticks across the border without paying out my arse. I'd like to find someone (in the US) who will let me have an order or two shipped to them and will forward them on to me.

You would obviously be compensated for this, either in $ or I can throw a 5'er onto the order for ya. We'd work something out I'm sure.

If anyone would like to give me a hand just reply here or shoot me a PM... if not, it's all good
    PM Sent

What the fuck ???????

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    What the fuck ???????
    I...I dunno....... What the fuck yourself???

Thread Information