Quote Originally Posted by Loudpipes78 View Post
Who me? I'm still around.

I've pretty much stopped frequenting most forums 12-18 months ago and randomly pop in here and there to see what's going on.

I still smoke once a week or so and currently have an RP Winter sitting next to me begging to be lit. Buffalo Wild Wings also opened a location near my new place which makes it 50% closer than the existing one I go to and it has at least a 2000 sq/ft patio which is smoker friendly. I am going to be hanging out there quite often.

I still pick up most of my stuff from Tampa Humidor and whatever Guado suggests or comes across since he is a waaaay bigger smoker than I am now. I still have a decent collection but now I have a lot of stuff with some age on it since I slowed down smoking the last year.

As some of you might remember I got divorced back in Dec '06 and got engaged back in July of this year to an amazing woman. We're living together now and have a great life. The wedding is planned for Fall/Winter this year but since we've both been divorced before we don't care about making it a giant affair. Our goal is to buy a house first and if our offer gets accepted on this one short sale we'll definitely be doing a backyard wedding... on a lake.

I guess that's about it... still L-I-V-I-N` and lovin' life.

I am so happy for you!