Thread: Box Split Request

Default Box Split Request

Hi guys... I have an empty section in my humidor that needs some loving...

Anybody interested in doing a split on some nice sticks? I was thinking La Gloria Cubana Serie R's or something equally as good... I like dark, heavy-bodied cigars and love the bigger rings too... Give up a reply if you want to set something up or suggest a different brand.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

La Gloria Cubana Series R are something goooooooood!

How much do you think a split of the #5 or #6 would cost?

I may be interested. Let me know . . . PM if you want.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Punch Gran Puro Maduro is also a very nice smoke. I would be interested ina split of either.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

pm me im interested if
    your still looking

Those La Gloria Cubana Serie R are one awesome smoke!

I also favor the Punch Rare Corojo. You should look into those.

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing

How much do you think a split of the #5 or #6 would cost?

#5 is around $96 per box of 24

#6 is around $115 per box of 24

Also, serious cigars is having a promotion on the serie R #5 for $85 per box right now.

For that price if anyone is intersted in going half on a box of maduros, let me know.

We could get two boxes and split 3 ways? Interested?

Greenville, SC Elizabeth, NJ Baltimore, MD...

I would be interested in a split for some of those... I realize I am a newb to this board and am willing to send my money off to a reputable member here to receive the cigars and pass along to me... Let me know, I' ready to do this whenever any of you are.

I'd love to get in this box split, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait another month or so. Things are just a wee bit tight right now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    I'd love to get in this box split, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait another month or so. Things are just a wee bit tight right now...

Subtle mooch #956
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Oh, be careful there 8-5-8. Scotty the psuedo-Mod has been telling people they need to take these discussions to the "other" thread for discussion - otherwise he'll tell on you....

13. Default

The reason quite simply is that whoever is using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so simply to paint the picture in everyone's mind that Purobrat IS what they say he is. Fact is, this person is creating a different person that who I really am. Sorry they dirtied your box split thread. I would not have.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    The reason quite simply is that whoever is using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so simply to paint the picture in everyone's mind that Purobrat IS what they say he is. Fact is, this person is creating a different person that who I really am. Sorry they dirtied your box split thread. I would not have.
    why would you refer to yourself as 'he'?

15. Default

Because the guy using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so to muddy my name. I am the Purobrat from LTC as well as many other places. I just found out last night that this clown was doing this. if you will notice, he is copying ans pasting from LTC as well as a few other places.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Because the guy using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so to muddy my name. I am the Purobrat from LTC as well as many other places. I just found out last night that this clown was doing this. if you will notice, he is copying ans pasting from LTC as well as a few other places.

Oh, so the posts REALLY ARE YOUR WORDS then aren't they?

LMFAO, so you're whining and bitching about some so-called imposter (who I say was really you to begin with) who was posting YOUR EXACT words. If I were you, I'd THANK the person for doing that (but again, I still think it was you all along).

If they are your words then what's to whine about? Like your ass-buddy larrynj would say "You want some cheese with that whine?"

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, be careful there 8-5-8. Scotty the psuedo-Mod has been telling people they need to take these discussions to the "other" thread for discussion - otherwise he'll tell on you....
    What happened to all the talk about "the community policing itself with out needing mod's"? Scotty's comments sound like a good start to me...

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    We could get two boxes and split 3 ways? Interested?

Getting back on topic, yeah I would be interested. Possibly even mixing it up a bit, possibly a box of naturals and a box of maduros or if you even wanted to do two totally different brands. Let me know what ya think. If you were interested in mixing brands, I would be in to splitting some Exodus 1959's.

Thread Information