Thread: Box Split Request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

The reason quite simply is that whoever is using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so simply to paint the picture in everyone's mind that Purobrat IS what they say he is. Fact is, this person is creating a different person that who I really am. Sorry they dirtied your box split thread. I would not have.

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    The reason quite simply is that whoever is using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so simply to paint the picture in everyone's mind that Purobrat IS what they say he is. Fact is, this person is creating a different person that who I really am. Sorry they dirtied your box split thread. I would not have.
    why would you refer to yourself as 'he'?

3. Default

Because the guy using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so to muddy my name. I am the Purobrat from LTC as well as many other places. I just found out last night that this clown was doing this. if you will notice, he is copying ans pasting from LTC as well as a few other places.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    Because the guy using the name Purobrat on this board is doing so to muddy my name. I am the Purobrat from LTC as well as many other places. I just found out last night that this clown was doing this. if you will notice, he is copying ans pasting from LTC as well as a few other places.

Oh, so the posts REALLY ARE YOUR WORDS then aren't they?

LMFAO, so you're whining and bitching about some so-called imposter (who I say was really you to begin with) who was posting YOUR EXACT words. If I were you, I'd THANK the person for doing that (but again, I still think it was you all along).

If they are your words then what's to whine about? Like your ass-buddy larrynj would say "You want some cheese with that whine?"

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information