More specifically this one.

It will be a few months till I plan on buying it, as I have to find a place to put it. Actually I'm not even sure I'll be able to find a place to put it yet. But I'm going to start looking into it abit for now. And I have a couple of questions about moving up to something like this.

1) Humidification system - What to use? Would a cigar oasis II be sufficient for this? I can get the Oasis II for $100 if I order it with the cabinet, so that option is pretty attractive if the Oasis is a good choice. Any other/better options out there? Would it be wise to throw a couple pounds of beads in there with it?

2) Seasoning - How would I go about seasoning something this big? Just hook up the oasis/other active humidification system and let it do its thing?

3) Anyone have experience with this particular tower? Any others I should maybe consider as well? I would like to keep it around the $1000 mark with everything (ie. tower, shipping, and humidification)

4) And shipping, anything I should look out for with shipping? The shipping info states its $200 to my door, but removal from the truck, going up stairs, and being taken in the house are all optional. Would it be worth it to look into these options?

Anything else I should look for or consider?

Thanks