Thread: Bomb squad

Blog Entries

Default Bomb squad

This may be ill-conceived....

I'm thinking of starting a "bomb squad"

This would be personal e-mail intensive to whoever's in charge. Me to start.
    It would work something like this:

3 cigar bomb from everyone on the squad to the designated "victim".

probably price limit per stick & levels such as "newb", "intermediate" and "FOG"

The organizer would have to field the votes for each month (un-beknownst to the victim), or maybe quarter?

Suggestions? Let me know if this has been done & didn't work, or is stupid.

(a little buzzed),
    Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

While your intention are in the right place this isn't a good idea.

Bombing shouldn't be a job. Bombing is done when someone/someones decide decide someone is worthy. That worth can be a lot of things. Be it that a new guy has gotten involved and is getting it. To something someone read that they enjoyed. Or just because he/she is your friend.

The sticks don't really matter. It could be any amount. Some bombs have other things in them too. The bomb should be made up of something you like and what you think your target would like. Cost isn't a factor at all. It's one of the reason we don't post pics or say what's in a bomb. What I send you might not be what I sent someone else.

Remember this, bombing doesn't get you any cred here or any forum worth anything. You can't buy that. It all comes down to how you contribute to the community.

Lots of bombs go out and a lot of people tell the person not to say anything.

Bomb because you want too. If a few people think someone is worthy then feel free to organize something in the back ground. Don't set something up on a time table.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    While your intention are in the right place this isn't a good idea.

Bombing shouldn't be a job. Bombing is done when someone/someones decide decide someone is worthy. That worth can be a lot of things. Be it that a new guy has gotten involved and is getting it. To something someone read that they enjoyed. Or just because he/she is your friend.

The sticks don't really matter. It could be any amount. Some bombs have other things in them too. The bomb should be made up of something you like and what you think your target would like. Cost isn't a factor at all. It's one of the reason we don't post pics or say what's in a bomb. What I send you might not be what I sent someone else.

Remember this, bombing doesn't get you any cred here or any forum worth anything. You can't buy that. It all comes down to how you contribute to the community.

Lots of bombs go out and a lot of people tell the person not to say anything.

Bomb because you want too. If a few people think someone is worthy then feel free to organize something in the back ground. Don't set something up on a time table.

DG
    Perfectly said Chris!!
    Last edited by ashauler; 03-13-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: remove extra words

Blog Entries

Ok, nevermind. It was just a thought.

*sits back down*

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Del Rio, TX. Middle of nowhere. From Phoenix, AZ.

The irony here is great considering our chat from last night... Good intentions Will

Thread Information