Thread: ST Dupont Diamond Cut Silver Ligne 2

1. Default ST Dupont Diamond Cut Silver Ligne 2

This is a ST Dupont Diamond Cut Silver Ligne 2 lighter. It is about 1.5 years old. It has hardly been used and the metal has not really turned colors. it will with more use. It has the signature "PING" when you open the lighter. I have the original case with all papers. I bought it from a local cigar shop. I also have a Davidoff case that is smaller then the bulky ST Dupont. It can easily fit in your pocket comfortably. I paid about $575.00 new and the case was an additional $70.00. I have the box, papers and warranty card. If buyer is local I have a couple extra fluid tubes, they cost about $6.00 each, for free. I am looking for $400 for both the lighter and cases. I am pretty firm on price. Pictures upon request. Please email at jdseeling@gmail.com for questions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JDS2008 View Post
    This is a ST Dupont Diamond Cut Silver Ligne 2 lighter. It is about 1.5 years old. It has hardly been used and the metal has not really turned colors. it will with more use. It has the signature "PING" when you open the lighter. I have the original case with all papers. I bought it from a local cigar shop. I also have a Davidoff case that is smaller then the bulky ST Dupont. It can easily fit in your pocket comfortably. I paid about $575.00 new and the case was an additional $70.00. I have the box, papers and warranty card. If buyer is local I have a couple extra fluid tubes, they cost about $6.00 each, for free. I am looking for $400 for both the lighter and cases. I am pretty firm on price. Pictures upon request. Please email at jdseeling@gmail.com for questions.
    I bid $2.00 American, shipped.

You can go here: Link

And have the same chance of not getting the item for only $25.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Quote Originally Posted by FactoredReality View Post
    You can go here: Link

And have the same chance of not getting the item for only $25.
    Yeah but that one doesn't have the

"the signature 'PING' when you open the lighter"
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    Yeah but that one doesn't have the

"the signature 'PING' when you open the lighter"
    You have to read further down:

*** 100% satisfaction guaranteed ***
    *Brand new nenver been worn.
    *100% auth S.T. Dupont model. Classic Dupont "Ping" sound
    *Perfect engrave, perfect weight feeling.
    *Comes with exquisite wood gift box, card and certificate.
    *Really the lowest price with best quality.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Blog Entries

"PING"

Oh this guy is just too much.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Dam. I was trying to find one with the signature "PONG"when you open it. I already have the PING.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    Dam. I was trying to find one with the signature "PONG"when you open it. I already have the PING.
    I think the "PONG" sound comes in gold, not silver. IF you PM him he might have a few laying around.
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

Six Opus X for $90 and an authentic DuPont for $400??? All in the same day? You gotta be crapping me...

What an incredibly nice guy!!!

Okay - you got me on this deal too!!! I bid $73.50 if you throw in shipping!!!

BTW - you shoulda been around my local shop around X-mas - he had the same lighter for $225. $30 for the case...

Thread Information