Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opux X Cigars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JDS2008 View Post
    Wow, guys you really showed me that this is why I haven't joined a cigar forum. I am not a dealer, just a private seller who was looking to get rid of some smokes that have been sitting. I wanted to post to a cigar forum to let another person who might enjoy these have a chance to buy them. I did not realize that it would turn into a bashing. The title was a spelling error. Did not know that I was going to be graded on it. Just shows how many people are out there with horrible character. Thanks for this great experience!
    Really? Did it really surprise you that much? Did it not concern you that none of us know who you are, or that we might have other means of obtaining your wares, at far lower prices than what you've advertised?

You're welcome.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Wow, guys you really showed me that this is why I haven't joined a cigar forum.
    Social retardedness is indeed a handicap in the cigar board world.

I am not a dealer, just a private seller who was looking to get rid of some smokes that have been sitting. I wanted to post to a cigar forum to let another person who might enjoy these have a chance to buy them.
    Preferrably a new cigar smoker that doesn't have a clue you're butt-raping them on the price, huh?

I did not realize that it would turn into a bashing.
    Well, you should have lurked around and read a bit......we don't delete posts here, so a few minutes browsing the exchange would have been to your advantage.

The title was a spelling error. Did not know that I was going to be graded on it. Just shows how many people are out there with horrible character.
    There is more character in the fumes from our memberships asses than you will ever possess.

Thanks for this great experience!
    You are most certainly welcome. Please, let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

What the fuck is an "OpuX" X!??

Man, i'm not even at 50 posts yet, and I know better than this. You only had 3 posts, and the first two were the auctions! Had you read the rules before joining, like any responsible person would have done, you would have known better.

PS, talking shit about everyone here on your third post is just proving you don't belong here. You seem to have zero social skills. Have a nice day.

-Myles

Blog Entries

I have 4 sizes including (1) Robusto, (1) Super Belicoso, (2) Perfecxion # 4 and (2) Perfecxion # 5. I bought these from a local shop for a little over $150. They are still in their wrapper and a in prefect condition. I am looking to get $90 plus shipping if it is not local pick up. I do not want to separate them. I am pretty firm on price. If you have questions please let me know.
    JDS, when you constantly spell things wrong the only conclusion everyone will draw is that you're stupid. EVERY post you've made on this forum is laced with spelling and grammatical errors. These are not just "typos" either but rather written by someone who is lazy and obviously not very intelligent.

You tell us you spent $150 for $60.00 worth of cigars. The conclusions that everyone will draw from this statement are that you're either stupid, ignorant or just plain gullible.

As others have stated, no one here knows you or anything about you and the first thing you try to do here is sell items for stupid prices and you wonder why you're met with criticism.

Put yourself in the place of a member here and look at your own behavior objectively and you'll understand completely why you were treated the way you were.

You are obviously an immature, simple minded, selfish fool and evidence strongly points to you being a dishonest liar as well.

Please don't come back to this forum. It's clear your only motivations for being here are to serve your own selfish purposes.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

So did I win????

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    So did I win????

DG
    Of course you did son. Of course you did.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    So did I win????

"We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

To CoventryCat - he actually did spell "Perfecxion" correctly.

Wow, guys you really showed me that this is why I haven't joined a cigar forum. I am not a dealer, just a private seller who was looking to get rid of some smokes that have been sitting. I wanted to post to a cigar forum to let another person who might enjoy these have a chance to buy them. I did not realize that it would turn into a bashing. The title was a spelling error. Did not know that I was going to be graded on it. Just shows how many people are out there with horrible character. Thanks for this great experience!
    Oh wait!!! Please come back!! Don't listen to these other guys!!! You're very valued here!!!

Listen - would it surprise you if I was looking to purchase those Opus X's from you for somewhere around retail - so that I can accomplish two things...

1) Help you out with your sale - put some bucks back into your pocket so you can buy something else you might like better (I mean - after all - you're selling them because they're just sitting around in your humidor and they're not going to be smoked - right?)

2) Pass them out to the members here in bombs. Some of newer members have difficulty finding Opus X because they may not be near a B&M - and Fuente only releases Opus at select times during the year. I like to keep a stock around to enjoy one from time to time, but actually take more joy out of seeing the reaction when someone is gifted one out of the clear blue!!!

You may feel some pleasure in smelling the green when you sell off your cigars and lighter, and putting a few bucks in your pocket. But - you're going to have to trust me a bit here - there is no greater feeling than handing an Opus X Reserva D' Chateau to an active duty Canadian sailor - no strings attached. I've seen the look on his face - I know how much he appreciated the gesture - I know what he would have paid in the store for it (it should be a crime in Canada, eh?) - and I've really "enjoyed" his enjoyment smoking the cigar...

Have you felt that feeling lately?

If not - stick around! It's well worth it!!!! ...but - be warned - it's not for everyone... You're definitely going to have to give something up...

And if you can't take the ball busting by a bunch of knuckleheads... Well - I must admit - that does take some serious getting used to...

Blog Entries

Cigar community: Defined

Well said George

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Cigar community: Defined

Well said George
    Oh, crap - now others are gonna think I'm a nice guy or something...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Oh, crap - now others are gonna think I'm a nice guy or something...
    Only if they're REALLY new.

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

EXACTLY!!!

...oh - BTW - it's spelled "knew".

Blog Entries

EXACTLY!!!

...oh - BTW - it's spelled "knew".

how about Gnew?

sorry.. I'm past the Point of Know Return!

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

...oh, and the "they're" - I think you were shooting for "they really knew"

Blog Entries

...oh, and the "they're" - I think you were shooting for "they really knew"
    Wow, their is just (no wait THEY'RE) way too much (hold it, THERE, yeah, that's it!) of this English class stuff going on here. That poor bastard's head's going to explode! Remember him, the guy with the Opux X? I could of sworn some guy was here trying to sell some cigars but something got lost in all the confusion.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I could of sworn some guy was here trying to sell some cigars but something got lost in all the confusion.
    Actually, it's "could have". You want to use the subjunctive mood of the verb "to have" rather than the preposition "of".

Class dismissed!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

He was selling OpuX X cigars, sounds like fakes to me.

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

I forgot to add Bill that I recently came across a rare glass top box of Cojibas and Patron 40th Anniversary maduros, you want to split?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information