Hey folks,

Been a bit of a lurker but I figured it was time to make an account and join, so here I am.

My name is Kris and I've just gotten into cigar smoking over the past year. I started with CAO's and RP's, and I really like the RP's (you'll see below).

I've got 3 humidors right now (a 100, a 50, and a 20) and I've already bought another 100 count. I've found that I need more room and the temperature changes in the larger boxes aren't as crazy as they are in the smaller ones.

Cigars currently in my humidors ......

Camacho San Luis Y Martinez (they were a little dry even though they were tubed)
Rocky Patel Decade
Rocky Patel Fusions
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990's
Davidoff Robusto's
Partagas Series No. 4
5 Vegas Series "A"
Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

I've got more coming which is why I had to get another humidor, and I'm going to use the 50 count as my re-humidification box since most of what I get is via mail order and the 2 to 3 weeks it takes to get to Iraq has a tendancy to dry them out a bit.

I'm really looking into a coolidor, but I'm also trying to find a way to help keep the temps in it down as there is a lot of heat here in the summer and zero humidity. I was thinking of getting the peltier device from an old wine cooler since it's electronic and getting a Cigar Oasis for humidifying it.

Kris