Thread: High Priced High end Humidors Vs Hand Made

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default High End Humidors

Bruce,
    I do appreciate your comments good times!! We have been selling the Humidors around the $1,600-1,800 price range. What I like is to get some American Made Manufacturing back to the USA and stop out sourcing all our fricken jobs. As for the cigars, your right about the Thompsons, it was either Thompson cigars in the photo or no hinges (:

Default High End Humidors

Will, Please tell me how to respond to your thread instead of ending at the bottom of the pile. Thanks for the link your a good man.

Kyle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyle maliszewski View Post
    Will, Please tell me how to respond to your thread instead of ending at the bottom of the pile. Thanks for the link your a good man.

Kyle
    Well, I think you want to just click on the link, hit reply, post your humi, and you should bump the thread to the top of the accessories board.

The oldest post is the bottom of the pile

Thanks,
    Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Yep, it's a nice humi and there is a market for those. If posting on boards is your marketing model. I bet you'll sell one or two a year.

Personally, I like volume and RH consistancy v. fancy looking. Which is why one desk top now has my oldests lego's in it and the other has my twins matchbox cars in it. All my cigars are in the coolers in the basement.

Thread Information