Hey guys,

Still new to the cigar smoking scene. I've been tasting around, and I still can only handle mild to medium flavored cigars.

Any suggestions?

I've tried:

JM's Dominican- Good for a cheapy $2 cigar
Casa Torano- My favorite so far
Oliva Series G- medium bodied, made me sick the first time, liked it better the second
Macanudo Hampton Court- Pretty smooth and tasty

Private Stock #2: I felt like it was lacking in flavor.
Private Stock: Got it in a churchill, medium filler, had a bit of a nutty taste to it. Had I not just eaten, might have made me a little sick, it was pretty strong.
Romeo Y Julieta: I need to revisit this cigar, I smoked one my first week and found it not flavorful enough to warrant the expensive ticket price.
Flor De Oliva: I very much liked the churchill that I picked up, just don't know anyone that sells them locally. I'll have to order some more.
Gispert Robusto: Burned too quick and hot for me, but it tasted decent.
Helix x550: Was a pretty tasty cigar, I picked it up in a toro. Was a little creamy, pretty mild.
Oliva Series V: Loved it, but it did kick my ass, I was on nicotine overload for a bit.
Arturo Fuente: I only had a toro AF, I forget which version, but it was pretty strong for me, little too... spicy? almost.

I've smoked a few of the Acid Cigars, I only liked one or two of them.

Any suggestions for a mild/medium bodied cigar? I need to know what to experiment with.