Thread: Love/Hate Relationship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bill, gotta admit, he's kinda right on CT women. I mean, just go to downtown Westport and hang out for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

First off it's "luscious" not lushous. I was kinda wondering why you would say that women from Connecticut are "light, tight and bitchy." Have you ever lived in Connecticut? If so for how long? If not, how many women from Connecticut do you know personally?

Now don't take this wrong, I'm not "offended" but I'm just wondering how in heck you know so much about Connecticut seein' as how you're a farmer who lives a long way from here. Okay, I'm going out on a limb but I doubt you've ever set foot in the ole Nutmeg State let alone interacted enough with a considerable number of it's residents to draw such conclusions, even in jest.

Regarding your "love/hate" idea, while on the surface it seems pretty simple and straightforward, it's really unworkable because and someone already pointed out, you may "hate" a cigar for reasons that I would "like" it for so without qualifying the reasons, there is no value in your proposal.

You seem like a nice enough of a guy dreadog, stick around and learn about cigars from the people here who have a lot of experience on the subject. You can check out asshat boards like puff.com but if you're a reasonable guy who doesn't go through life with his head up his ass, then you'll quickly learn that puff.com is a cesspool run by a scumbag and moderated by idiots. If you go over there and wind up loving that place then I have no use for you.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Bill, gotta admit, he's kinda right on CT women. I mean, just go to downtown Westport and hang out for 5 minutes.
    A large majority of the people in Fairfield County are former New Yorkers Sean.

Ever hang out in one of the other seven counties?

Here's another question for ya, should general statements about the entire state of Illinois or New York be based on experiences with one person?

The point here is I highly doubt ole dreaddog has ever even met anyone from Connecticut let alone ever set foot in the state or lived there.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

dreddog's back!

I wonder if he's going to respond to my questions?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Holy hell I just read this whole thread and wow. lol
    Reminds me of a kid who used to tell the teacher if you looked at him wrong.

I swear it wasn't me though. I swear on a box of Swisher Sweets.

Quote Originally Posted by visinedrip View Post
    Holy hell I just read this whole thread and wow. lol
    Reminds me of a kid who used to tell the teacher if you looked at him wrong.

I swear it wasn't me though. I swear on a box of Swisher Sweets.

Now don't be encouraging dreadog - you're likely to influence him to do something stupid...

Okay, you got me.
    That was kinda like tossing a dud grenade into a room just to see what would happen. Fire for effect!
    My bad.

Thread Information